Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to take my daddy out to lunch and maybe a movie. But I also want to take the time to wish my boys Gerald, Danny and Lorenzo a happy fathers day. Also to everybody else on the forum who is a father as well. I wish them a happy fathers day as well. I know Lance is a father. But I'm not sure who else.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I'm getting ready to take my daddy out to lunch and maybe a movie. But I also want to take the time to wish my boys Gerald, Danny and Lorenzo a happy fathers day. Also to everybody else on the forum who is a father as well. I wish them a happy fathers day as well. I know Lance is a father. But I'm not sure who else.
Thankyou Sugar I'm a Dad I have two beautiful daughters

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Thank you my dear.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Thank you. Wish your dad a happy fathers day too

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
i hope you guys enjoy time with your kids. be a good father and they will be good children.

one day i'll have a lil one. not yet though :)

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
i hope you guys enjoy time with your kids. be a good father and they will be good children.

one day i'll have a lil one. not yet though :)
In about 2 hours I'm having dinner with my 3 sons and there moms. Should be a good night

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
In about 2 hours I'm having dinner with my 3 sons and there moms. Should be a good night
cool. hope you have a nice meal and that they buy you some good presents :p

hopefully the boys will be good. espcially being all boys lol

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I my son called me at 10 in the morning to wish me a happy fathers day. I'll see him tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Thanks D. Really appreciate it. Had a day great with my daughter and wife

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys are welcome. I had a great fathers day. Took my dad out to dinner. Than we went to see the movie The Happening (it was okay). It was a good day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts