Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 year ago to this day, Tommygunn joined this site. So, happy first anniversery Tommy!:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. I remeber this day 1 year ago well. We were the only 2 on, and we each got in at least 50 posts with each other in the time period of an hour. Then I had to go to boxing, and 2 1/2 hours later, he is still on posting! So we had like 4 real long discusions of pure aggreement, favorite fighters, good fights, match ups etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
LOL. I remeber this day 1 year ago well. We were the only 2 on, and we each got in at least 50 posts with each other in the time period of an hour. Then I had to go to boxing, and 2 1/2 hours later, he is still on posting! So we had like 4 real long discusions of pure aggreement, favorite fighters, good fights, match ups etc.
wow, that was a year ago.....

i remember that well bill, all in all its been a very good year here on boxingforum.com :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TommyGunn said:
wow, that was a year ago.....

i remember that well bill, all in all its been a very good year here on boxingforum.com :)


Yup. It feels like it was a week ago. LOL. Good times, good times.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Bill how old are you really? I just said 12 the other day because that's what Lance said a while back. I'm just curious.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Bill how old are you really? I just said 12 the other day because that's what Lance said a while back. I'm just curious.
he's 13. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
Who's to say I'm really not some old guy re-living my youth?
your posts are a give away bill. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
WelshDevilRob said:
And this week was the anninversary of Tommy Farr vs Joe Louis :)
who cares, im more important. :D
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
bill is either actually 13 or 55. he knows alot about the old guys and seems to hate the new guys ( typical old people ) or he either is to young to have access to all the new fights and cant follow as well as reading about all the old fights. Either way, he's a good kid/guy. Oh and who gives a rats azz about tommy's anniversary. Now that im aboard this freit train. you all bow down to me. :cheeky4:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
Lol. Watch your mouth son. Although you are only a little over a month behind me in joining, you are considered 3rd generation boxingforum members! ;)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top