Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL. I remeber this day 1 year ago well. We were the only 2 on, and we each got in at least 50 posts with each other in the time period of an hour. Then I had to go to boxing, and 2 1/2 hours later, he is still on posting! So we had like 4 real long discusions of pure aggreement, favorite fighters, good fights, match ups etc.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
LOL. I remeber this day 1 year ago well. We were the only 2 on, and we each got in at least 50 posts with each other in the time period of an hour. Then I had to go to boxing, and 2 1/2 hours later, he is still on posting! So we had like 4 real long discusions of pure aggreement, favorite fighters, good fights, match ups etc.
wow, that was a year ago.....

i remember that well bill, all in all its been a very good year here on boxingforum.com :)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TommyGunn said:
wow, that was a year ago.....

i remember that well bill, all in all its been a very good year here on boxingforum.com :)

Yup. It feels like it was a week ago. LOL. Good times, good times.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Bill how old are you really? I just said 12 the other day because that's what Lance said a while back. I'm just curious.
he's 13. :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
bill is either actually 13 or 55. he knows alot about the old guys and seems to hate the new guys ( typical old people ) or he either is to young to have access to all the new fights and cant follow as well as reading about all the old fights. Either way, he's a good kid/guy. Oh and who gives a rats azz about tommy's anniversary. Now that im aboard this freit train. you all bow down to me. :cheeky4:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts