Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
id just like to wish everyone a very happy xmas and for all the contributions you've made to the forum in the past year or so. :thumbsup:

these are exiting times ahead for boxingforum and everyone from admimistrator to the guy with 1 post is part of that!

stick around guys, theres big things planned for this place in 08 but most impotantly make sure you have fun :thumbsup:

again, happy xmas people. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Merry Christmas To Everyone !! It's About 8:00 California Time, And My Family Just Got Done Opening Our Gifts. Looks To Be A Beauitful Day, But The Winds Are Strong. Gusts Up To 75 Miles An Hour !! Wow ! I Got Back From Las Vegas Last Night Had To Pick Up My Wifes Gift. I Never Know What To Get Her..... So This Year I Got Her A "slot Machine" It's The Real Mc Coy !! And It Spits Out Real Quaters !! Well Got To Go For Now !! The James Family In California !!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hehe nice ive always wanted one of those in my room

But yeah Merry christmas guys and we can all look forward to 08 cause it will be a great year for boxingforum and ofc the sport of boxing some really cool matcehs coming up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.