Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The movie Requiem For A Dream?

That movie is one of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen. I've watched it three times over the past 6 or 7 years and each time I want to turn it off, but I keep watching. It always leaves me feeling a little depressed, and I have to remind myself that it is just a MOVIE although that stuff really happens. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this and how they feel/felt. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a good movie, but almost too real. I think everyone should see this movie after they get to the point of being somewhat grown up. Around the age of 15 I wouldn't have been able to handle it. It won several independent film awards and was the independent film of the year in 1999 I think.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
It's a good movie, but almost too real. I think everyone should see this movie after they get to the point of being somewhat grown up. Around the age of 15 I wouldn't have been able to handle it. It won several independent film awards and was the independent film of the year in 1999 I think.
ive seen it shane, jared leto is the main character in the movie and the chick who's married to paul bettany is in it to, jared letos mum in the film is a speed freak who trips out thinking shes on some game show. :D

its all about 3 freinds who are hooked on heroin and if i remember sell the gear to feed there habit, not a bad movie but its a poor mans basketball diaries IMO.

he also keeps stealing his mums TV....lol

all in all i think it highlights the problems and destruction heroin causes.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES! That is it. That movie is freaking crazy though. He does steal her TV a lot! Then the black guy gets randomly shot in the face in that Limo. That was the only time in that movie that I laughed.

·
Registered
397 Posts
That movie is something else for sure. It's a damn good movie and it's really brutal and in your face reality check kinda movie.

very good. i personally own it

BOTH WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Connely really shocked me with her role in that movie. She was in one of my favorite childhood movies (The Rocketeer)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts