Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Before the fight Tarver said to him "you got any excuses tonight roy", and then he procedes to knock him out in 2 rounds flat. Has there ever been a worse way to lose?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Before the fight Tarver said to him "you got any excuses tonight roy", and then he procedes to knock him out in 2 rounds flat. Has there ever been a worse way to lose?:dunno:
Biting a mans ear so he wouldn't whoop your azz is about as bad as it gets.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just imagine how Roy Jone Jr felt that night though, I don't think he would've walked the street for a good while, then all of a sudden he cames back in the Johnson fight and says " I lost because I wasn't enjoying myself but now i'm back to being RJJ, i stopped being RJJ and started being Roy Jones", "RJJ is back" LOL he sounded like he been smoking too much of that crack or like hopkins said "been eating a little too much of that dog food that he been feeding his pitbulls down in Pensacola & it's starting to show on his brain":laugh:.
Still I don't wanna disrespect a super-legend like Roy Jones but the more he fights now the more it becomes more and more of a joke

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
How about going to center ring to touch gloves with your opponent who had other plans and took the free shot which knocked you out, put you in a coma, and ended your career.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts