Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone doing live round by round or did this little detail get forgotten?

I only ask because I am working during the fight and am utterly worried about not knowing what's happening.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Maybe I will be able to, but its a small chance... I'll probably go out tonight...
Anyways, in case I dont go, I can do this.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
youa re in Brazil right? I think the fight will be on before the evening hits. I'm probably wrong though. I am about most things

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im out watching it at my mates house. Maybe you could record it and avoid the result until you get home?
I'm already at work. I'm a golf pro. Saturday is an all day shindig.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Your a pro Matt? Thats awesome. :thumbsup:

I play off 10.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
youa re in Brazil right? I think the fight will be on before the evening hits. I'm probably wrong though. I am about most things
It's on at 3:30 est. time

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your a pro Matt? Thats awesome. :thumbsup:

I play off 10.

I played golf with a Brit the other day (he loves Hatton and Calzaghe) and he said the way you guys keep handicaps over there is tougher. He said it plays off your potential rather than a consistency.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I played golf with a Brit the other day (he loves Hatton and Calzaghe) and he said the way you guys keep handicaps over there is tougher. He said it plays off your potential rather than a consistency.
Yup.

Ive only played a little over the past couple of years. I played almost every day though from about 14 to 20. I was pretty damn good back then. As you'll know though its all about practising. I realy only play a couple of times a month now, with some guys we're in business with and a couple of freinds now and then.

I always play in the club championship though, i got to the weekend this year for my first time in 3 years.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Is anyone doing live round by round or did this little detail get forgotten?

I only ask because I am working during the fight and am utterly worried about not knowing what's happening.
If I can be bothered and I remember I'll do it :thumbsup: Don't count on it though :laugh:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yup.

Ive only played a little over the past couple of years. I played almost every day though from about 14 to 20. I was pretty damn good back then. As you'll know though its all about practising. I realy only play a couple of times a month now, with some guys we're in business with and a couple of freinds now and then.

I always play in the club championship though, i got to the weekend this year for my first time in 3 years.
I practiced so hard to get to where I could pass the test to become a pro. After all that I hate playing golf at times. But I'm good at it and I take people's money. Idiots should be taken advantage of and exploited. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
why not watch it at the office on StreamTVnow - Talk ?

i looked on there and i saw that they will have a 500kbps Versus x264 feed.
thats close to my digitall tv quality.
i think they will also have a lower quality sky box office feed.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I can do the Hatton fight. The Matthew Hatton fight. :laugh:

JK JK

Im not missing a bit of action on this one.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why not watch it at the office on StreamTVnow - Talk ?

i looked on there and i saw that they will have a 500kbps Versus x264 feed.
thats close to my digitall tv quality.
i think they will also have a lower quality sky box office feed.
I hope that works. I'm friggin pissed that I can't watch it. Hatton's my main amigo. I've got to see him fight. Grrr.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Seriously who will do it? If I don't see anything up around the time of the Malignaggi fight I'll do it :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I practiced so hard to get to where I could pass the test to become a pro. After all that I hate playing golf at times. But I'm good at it and I take people's money. Idiots should be taken advantage of and exploited. :D
Damn right. :laugh:

Im a shark on the pool table and i dont mind hustling a few quid one little bit. ;)

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seriously who will do it? If I don't see anything up around the time of the Malignaggi fight I'll do it :thumbsup:
I would surely appreciate it. If you do it I'll talk to Roger and try to get you a few credits. :thumbsup:

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn right. :laugh:

Im a shark on the pool table and i dont mind hustling a few quid one little bit. ;)
Snooker, 8,9 or straight pool?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Snooker, 8,9 or straight pool?
8 ball although im shooting a lot of 9 just now since our sports bar got one in. You cant miss on those American tables, the pockets are like buckets.

Im crap at snooker, i can hardly pot a ball. LOL!

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
8 ball although im shooting a lot of 9 just now since our sports bar got one in. You cant miss on those American tables, the pockets are like buckets.

Im crap at snooker, i can hardly pot a ball. LOL!
I suck at snooker too. I'm surprised you didn't call it billiards instead of pool. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 416 Posts