Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any more news? Does anyone know the venue as well? MSG was thought to be a favorite, but a few venues have been suggested.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Las Vegas and also Canada venues have been put in to the equation aswell i believe..... I have a feeling it will end up being at MSG though as i believe Ricky has always wanted to headline there.....

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Las Vegas and also Canada venues have been put in to the equation aswell i believe..... I have a feeling it will end up being at MSG though as i believe Ricky has always wanted to headline there.....
I think probably MSG, and as you point out Ricky has always wanted to headline there, but I did hear about the Toronto open-air stadium as well. Just wondering :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
This will be a boring ass fight
I can see where your coming from but you just never know, in his last few fights Malignaggi has looked poor and Hatton got hurt against a much lesser opponent in Lazcano but if both fighters put 110% in to this fight it may suprise some people.....
I, myself cant see Hatton losing this fight though....

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
This fight will never happen in Canada. LOL

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
This fight will never happen in Canada. LOL
Agreed. Brits hate french canadians. The only thing they hate more is the French.

Plus, who wants to go to Canada in freaking November?

I personally hope the fight is in Vegas. I have a time share I ahven't used and a round of warm weather golf and a Hatton fight would be a great vacation.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I hope it is at MSG. More fights need to happen there. I think it will be a snoozer as well, Hector.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agreed. Brits hate french canadians. The only thing they hate more is the French.

Plus, who wants to go to Canada in freaking November?

I personally hope the fight is in Vegas. I have a time share I ahven't used and a round of warm weather golf and a Hatton fight would be a great vacation.
Your forgetting the Germans ;)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Your forgetting the Germans ;)
yeah you guys really don't know the british.

we don't really hate the french we just think their arrogant.

we hate the crouts(germans) the most, with the yanks a close 2nd.

:laugh: just playing with you all.

we probably hate the portuguese and the argentinians more then the yanks these days after our football history. :laugh:

NFFC knows what i'm talking about :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah you guys really don't know the british.

we don't really hate the french we just think their arrogant.

we hate the crouts(germans) the most, with the yanks a close 2nd.

:laugh: just playing with you all.

we probably hate the portuguese and the argentinians more then the yanks these days after our football history. :laugh:

NFFC knows what i'm talking about :thumbsup:
Brits hate: The French, Germans, some Italians (scum), some Americans (the loud fat ones), the Portugese and the Argentines. I hate the French (seeing Murray knock Gasquet out even though Gasquet was wingeing was an AT classic), Germans (like most Brits), and the Portugese (all arrogant)

Oh and BTW: The French, Germans, Italians, Americans, Portugese and Argentines probably all hate us :D

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
As difficult a time as Hatton had with Lazcano, how could anyone pick against him after witnessing Malignaggi's last two outings? Ngoudu beat him and so did NDou. When you have one hand and resort to tactics like hair extensions, you are not a legit fighter. I hope The Hitman beats him worse than Cotto did.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
This fight is going to disappoint, but its great on paper. I'm excited. I think paulie could outbox him but im taking hatton and will be rooting for hatton. Only because I want to see pac/hatton.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts