Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell of a trainer but he looks like his breath would smell like he rinsed with bong water.
:laugh: Damn right. He's not going too fast with the pads yet so Ricky can keep up with him.

I think Hatton vs. Malignaggi is gonna be a very good fight. Close as well.
It's a very interesting matchup but Hatton got this.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Now I'm not a big Hatton fan but I do have a great deal of respect for the man, he gets fat but is always on point come the fight and with FMW he should be able to win this fight convinvingly,dodging jabs and countering would be a great thing for Ricky, I'm gonna say Hatton wins by a KO

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am more confident now Ricky will win by KO.
He says he has only another year in boxing? That would mean two fights at the most.
Somehow, I still see him fighting in two years, I reckon three, then that will be it for Ricky, but you never know.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
If they both win impressively, I see DLH looking to collect another huge sum against another shorter opponent, it all depends on how they both come out ....

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
well this dog it's not so old, and it looks like he's picking things up pretty fast , if this keeps up Malanaghi is in big trouble , that's for sure...
I 100% agree.

Now I'm not a big Hatton fan but I do have a great deal of respect for the man, he gets fat but is always on point come the fight and with FMW he should be able to win this fight convinvingly,dodging jabs and countering would be a great thing for Ricky, I'm gonna say Hatton wins by a KO
You have to respect the man, he always puts the hard work in.

I am more confident now Ricky will win by KO.
He says he has only another year in boxing? That would mean two fights at the most.
Somehow, I still see him fighting in two years, I reckon three, then that will be it for Ricky, but you never know.
The closer we get to fight night, the more I'm thinking of a Ricky KO.

If they both win impressively, I see DLH looking to collect another huge sum against another shorter opponent, it all depends on how they both come out ....
I think it's a lock if DLH and Hatton both win. And I think it'll be at Wembley.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
The problem is Hatton wont have to worry that much and he will probably be able to get away if he fights recklessly.

Malignaggi is pillow-handed, a perfect opponent for Hatton the way I see it.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I 100% agree.
You have to respect the man, he always puts the hard work in.
The closer we get to fight night, the more I'm thinking of a Ricky KO.
I think it's a lock if DLH and Hatton both win. And I think it'll be at Wembley.
I don't think DLH would have a problem with that just as long as they agree to his every demand.....

I do not think Malinaggi can handle Hatton`s bodyshots
Me neither I think all Hatton has to do is go mad dog body crazy and eventually Malanaghi will fold ..

The problem is Hatton wont have to worry that much and he will probably be able to get away if he fights recklessly.

No doudt unless Malanaghi sneeks a horse shoe in his gloves, he as good as dead no way he can stop a freight train if Ricky comes in 100 %....

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well this dog it's not so old, and it looks like he's picking things up pretty fast , if this keeps up Malanaghi is in big trouble , that's for sure...
He's not old but given his style and the number of fights he had he's at the tail end of his career. One more year and it's over.

I do not think Malinaggi can handle Hatton`s bodyshots
If he can take Cotto's bodyshots then he can take Hatton's.

Hatton should win a wide UD.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
He's not old but given his style and the number of fights he had he's at the tail end of his career. One more year and it's over..
that should be enough time to squeez about three fights and leave the game with a nice piece of change no?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts