·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Witters trying to fool the public into beleiving he realy wants Ricky, all he's doing is using Rickys name for publicity!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I see. Hatton said it. So that just makes it true. LOL. Hatton or his dad would of mentioned it a long time ago if it was true. Hatton is ducking Witter so bad he doesn't even know what to say any more. Now he's just straight lying. And you believe it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see. Hatton said it. So that just makes it true. LOL. Hatton or his dad would of mentioned it a long time ago if it was true. Hatton is ducking Witter so bad he doesn't even know what to say any more. Now he's just straight lying. And you believe it.
You seem to be putting a lot of weight into what Witter says. You know neither guy (i do) but your willing to put a lot of weight into what one of them says and think the other is a liar.
:laugh:

Your more confused than scooby doo man.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
You seem to be putting a lot of weight into what Witter says. You know neither guy (i do) but your willing to put a lot of weight into what one of them says and think the other is a liar.
:laugh:

Your more confused than scooby doo man.
I ain't the one starting threads on what a fighter says. You are. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yet I still school you so bad that you had to ban me. :laugh:
Yet another post with no facts, where are they VD?

Your getting schooled again and you know it.....

Show me some facts that Witter is ducking Hatton in your next post.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Yet another post with no facts, where are they VD?

Your getting schooled again and you know it.....

Show me some facts that Witter is ducking Hatton in your next post.
The man is ranked number 2 in his division. Fact
He holds as title. Fact
He's a fellow UK fighter like Hatton. Fact
He has called Hatton out for years. Fact
He's as worthy as any 140 pounder out there. Fact

Yet there's is no fight. Why? According to Hatton "I don't like him. He hurt my feelings." LOL

Facts enough for you?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The man is ranked number 2 in his division. Fact
He holds as title. Fact
He's a fellow UK fighter like Hatton. Fact
He has called Hatton out for years. Fact
He's as worthy as any 140 pounder out there. Fact

Yet there's is no fight. Why? According to Hatton "I don't like him. He hurt my feelings." LOL

Facts enough for you?
Since he has been ranked there neither fighter has been able or been free to negoiate.

Debate over...

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Since he has been ranked there neither fighter has been able or been free to negoiate.

Debate over...
Because you say they never been free to negotiate before? Please. You don't count. Your just s groupie

Look at Hatton's excuses before.

"I will never give him a payday"
"Who has he beaten, before"
"He insulted me before"
"He needs more exposure"

Hatton has never used the negotiating excuse before. Because its no true. And you know it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Because you say they never been free to negotiate before? Please. You don't count. Your just s groupie

Look at Hatton's excuses before.

"I will never give him a payday"
"Who has he beaten, before"
"He insulted me before"
"He needs more exposure"

Hatton has never used the negotiating excuse before. Because its no true. And you know it.
Look at the dates, i done my homework.

When Witter fought Harris last year Hatton was already booked to face Mayweather. When Hatton faced Mayweather Witter signed to face DHOP, Hatton agreed to face Lazcano at the start of January getting Malignaggi on the same card to build there fight latter this year, DHOP pulls out, Mayweather and Hatton confirm a spring fight for next year.

Cant wait to hear your reply to this one, just for the record, Witter is facing Bradley then the DHOP fight is going to take place after this now.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Look at the dates, i done my homework.

When Witter fought Harris last year Hatton was already booked to face Mayweather. When Hatton faced Mayweather Witter signed to face DHOP, Hatton agreed to face Lazcano at the start of January getting Malignaggi on the same card to build there fight latter this year, DHOP pulls out, Mayweather and Hatton confirm a spring fight for next year.

Cant wait to hear your reply to this one, just for the record, Witter is facing Bradley then the DHOP fight is going to take place after this now.
LOL. Witter has been calling Hatton for years. This ain't recent. Why didn't he fight him than? Oh wait. Your predictable. I know what your going to say. "Witter wasn't worthy to fight Hatton." But Ray Oliveira was. Michael Stewart was. Carlos Vilches was. Dennis Pedersen was. Right? Juan Urango was as well. Right? Like I said it's to easy with you. Your idol is ducking Witter. Accept it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL. Witter has been calling Hatton for years. This ain't recent. Why didn't he fight him than? Oh wait. Your predictable. I know what your going to say. "Witter wasn't worthy to fight Hatton." But Ray Oliveira was. Michael Stewart was. Carlos Vilches was. Dennis Pedersen was. Right? Juan Urango was as well. Right? Like I said it's to easy with you. Your idol is ducking Witter. Accept it.
More opinion. *yawn*

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You got anymore facts VD or you out? :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can't even counter the facts I gave you. And I'll be back. It's 2:30. I got to pick up my sons from school.
You mean that opinionated post of yours.

I'll even crush your opinion related posts, Hatton was defending a title back in those days, Witter had beat nobody and was not ranked anywhere, Hatton had beat the 2 guys ranked higher in Britain around that time aswell (Thaxton and Maghee) And to top all that off he did not pick his fights it was Frank Warren.

Witter was ranked nowhere in them days, he was undeserving.....

Next.......Anything else you want to bring to the table, facts though, no more opinion.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
But VD both Cotto and Margarito have been calling out PBF for wayyyyyyyy over a year but you say its ok he's not ducking em but Hatton is???

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Just becuase hatton said it, doesnt make it true at all. I mean this is the same guy who said he would die before floyd beat him. That didnt happen.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just becuase hatton said it, doesnt make it true at all. I mean this is the same guy who said he would die before floyd beat him. That didnt happen.
The referee stopped that fight, Hatton would have continued if he he'd have been alowed to.

And, just because Witter said he's ducking him dont mean its true, Witter said he'd beat pbf if they fight....Thats just BS.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.