Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
That was super gay that that douchebag came on apologizing. I only got to hear about 30 seconds of actual Hatton talk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,092 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
That was super gay that that douchebag came on apologizing. I only got to hear about 30 seconds of actual Hatton talk.
ricky is the man your a douchebag btw :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
floyd was lost for words there, you dont see that often.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
That was super gay that that douchebag came on apologizing. I only got to hear about 30 seconds of actual Hatton talk.
It was being broacasted live in the afternoon, shows like that cant swear and **** till after the watershed at 9PM.
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
tyson said:
ricky is the man your a douchebag btw :)
I think he meant the tv announcer you tool.

And I agree, while it was pretty F'n funny, I wish they would have stopped interrupting with apologies. That was a funny press conference.
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
TommyGunn said:
floyd was lost for words there, you dont see that often.
Probably like Hatton was in the US side of the tour. Hatton shut up outside of home just like Mayweather did there.
But thats what I'd expect.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn said:
floyd was lost for words there, you dont see that often.
He had plenty to say in the other interviews. I knew Hatton would talk it up once he got home. That kind of stuff is expected. I really would have liked to hear the whole Manchester presser uncensored. My favorite was "Floyd quit touching my **** you puff!" LMAO. Now that was funny.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
He had plenty to say in the other interviews. I knew Hatton would talk it up once he got home. That kind of stuff is expected. I really would have liked to hear the whole Manchester presser uncensored. My favorite was "Floyd quit touching my **** you puff!" LMAO. Now that was funny.
ricky was just taking the piss out him there shane, floyds a very ignorant person so he choses to act like a kid at his pressers. ricky was just pointing that out. LOL
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top