Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That was super gay that that douchebag came on apologizing. I only got to hear about 30 seconds of actual Hatton talk.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
That was super gay that that douchebag came on apologizing. I only got to hear about 30 seconds of actual Hatton talk.
ricky is the man your a douchebag btw :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
floyd was lost for words there, you dont see that often.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
It was being broacasted live in the afternoon, shows like that cant swear and **** till after the watershed at 9PM.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
tyson said:
ricky is the man your a douchebag btw :)
I think he meant the tv announcer you tool.

And I agree, while it was pretty F'n funny, I wish they would have stopped interrupting with apologies. That was a funny press conference.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
TommyGunn said:
Probably like Hatton was in the US side of the tour. Hatton shut up outside of home just like Mayweather did there.
But thats what I'd expect.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
TommyGunn said:
He had plenty to say in the other interviews. I knew Hatton would talk it up once he got home. That kind of stuff is expected. I really would have liked to hear the whole Manchester presser uncensored. My favorite was "Floyd quit touching my **** you puff!" LMAO. Now that was funny.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
He had plenty to say in the other interviews. I knew Hatton would talk it up once he got home. That kind of stuff is expected. I really would have liked to hear the whole Manchester presser uncensored. My favorite was "Floyd quit touching my **** you puff!" LMAO. Now that was funny.
ricky was just taking the piss out him there shane, floyds a very ignorant person so he choses to act like a kid at his pressers. ricky was just pointing that out. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts