Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Always makes me laugh, hearing the news reporters trying to say Malignaggi :laugh::laugh:.

G

·
I thought the press conference between these two would be entertaining, a love-fest was the last thing I expected.

G

·
For some reason I have a hard time understanding some of what Hatton says.
If you can't understand a Mancunian you'd have a really tough time understanding a Scouser (someone from Liverpool). Most of the time it's guess work with those guys. :laugh:

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
If you can't understand a Mancunian you'd have a really tough time understanding a Scouser (someone from Liverpool). Most of the time it's guess work with those guys. :laugh:
Scousers are easy to understand try the Geordies they are the hardest

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can understand him sometimes, but then he starts talking about what he "finks" and what he "fought" about his previous fights, and I start scratching my head.;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
My accent is OK to understand beacuse it's not as broad as let's say Paul Smith Jnr of the Contender.

G

·
I can understand him sometimes, but then he starts talking about what he "finks" and what he "fought" about his previous fights, and I start scratching my head.;)
They usually say "me" for "my" too. Whole new dictionary.

My accent is OK to understand beacuse it's not as broad as let's say Paul Smith Jnr of the Contender.
No offense meant mate, I've family from Liverpool. I just meant Shane would have a hard time understanding a real broad Scouce accent because he's American.

·
Registered
112 Posts
They usually say "me" for "my" too. Whole new dictionary.

No offense meant mate, I've family from Liverpool. I just meant Shane would have a hard time understanding a real broad Scouce accent because he's American.
None taken :thumbsup: I agree totally with you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.