Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'll be off to Donington soon for the MotoGP, so for the next few days I might not be on. If it's dry, I'll camp at the circuit (i only live a few miles away but getting through the traffic will be a nightmare - there's about 3 roads in for 100,000 people. Mad) If it's wet, i may be able to come on. Anyway have a good weekend, Khan winning will top a good weekend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have a good one Callam...... Hope the weather stays nice for you....

I will be off to the Khan fight on Saturday, cant wait!!! :D

Reactions: TommyGunn

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
have a good one guys. i hope toseland does well, but i hope rossi wins. he's a nice fun guy while i don't like pedrosa. even hope hayden does well. quite funny that the nice guys in racing are american and the bad guys in boxing are americans.

oh and enjoy the amir khan fight. don't stand in front of a bunch of asians since i have seen them get angry and want to fight lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
OK, I'll be off to Donington soon for the MotoGP, so for the next few days I might not be on. If it's dry, I'll camp at the circuit (i only live a few miles away but getting through the traffic will be a nightmare - there's about 3 roads in for 100,000 people. Mad) If it's wet, i may be able to come on. Anyway have a good weekend, Khan winning will top a good weekend :thumbsup:
Hope you have a good time. And take care

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Just a few things I like to remind myself with before going on vacation.

1. Cover your stump before you hump

2. Before you attack her, wrap your whacker

3. Don't be silly, protect your Willie

4. When in doubt shroud you spout

5. Don't be a loner, cover your boner

6. You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong

7. If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it

8. If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey

9. It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter

10. If you slip between her thighs, condomize

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
35 Posts

Haha..... thats quality!! :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to everyone who replied, it was a great weekend. Race day (today) was dry, had to get to our spot by 7:30, because by the time the first warm-up started at 9:40 the grass banks were completely full. Long wait sitting 2 hours you know. Really cold wind blowing in the morning as well. As for the races, Scott Redding won the 125 race, which obviously made the Brits ECSTATIC :D He pressured the first placed guy until he made a mistake and fell with 4 laps to go. Then Scott just brought it home to win easily. The crash happened right near us as well, we had a good view :D At 15 years and 5 months he is the YOUNGEST EVER winner of a 125cc Grand Prix. And British. The 250cc race was won by Mika Kallio, and the main MotoGP race was won by Casey Stoner. Got to see Rossi overtake Pedrosa though. I hate Pedrosa :laugh: and Rossi is my favorite rider so it was a sweet moment. So a good weekend. Sorry if you're not a bike fan, it must have been like reading a foreign language in this post :laugh:

G

·
I didn't know they could ride at 15, that's nuts!

That puts Stoner back in the mix but you'd expect Rossi and Pedrosa to battle it out for the championship. That was cool that you got to see Rossi overtake him, I can't stand him either.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't know they could ride at 15, that's nuts!

That puts Stoner back in the mix but you'd expect Rossi and Pedrosa to battle it out for the championship. That was cool that you got to see Rossi overtake him, I can't stand him either.
I know, they can't even ride on the roads or drink the champagne - he was good though - his cooling down lap went on forever and he had the British flag on his back :D I think the championship is still a three way battle, remember Rossi came back from 51 points behind only to lose it at the end. If Stoner can get a run together, then who knows. Still think Rossi will win though :D About half way through the race Pedrosa overtook Rossi at the first corner, then Rossi took it straight back at the old hairpin :laugh: Quality :D

G

·
That's class that he won the race at that age, looks like he'll be one for the future.

I'm not ruling Stoner out either man, after all he is the champion. I just think The Doctor is going to take care of business this year. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts