Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
he lost his mod status over complaints made against him, and he was upset about it which is understandable. he sounded like he wasn't coming back, but i hope he ultimately sticks around. i appreciated his contributions, and i'm sure i'm not the only one:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The member C.J. Rock was bitching about him to our administration which lead to his suspension. I have been trying to get him to stick around, but he is taking some time to be with his wife and child right now.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
hope he comes back. Good guy, great knowledge of boxing. Kind of person you need to keep a site interesting.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yep Lance is a good friend of mine on here. I was really pissed when I came back and saw that he had been demoted. I look for him to come back sometime in the future.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Yep Lance is a good friend of mine on here. I was really pissed when I came back and saw that he had been demoted. I look for him to come back sometime in the future.
Maybe against De la Hoya? :D

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Haha im sure he will be back, he was problaby our most active member along with Tommy so i look forward to seeing him make a comeback.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The member C.J. Rock was bitching about him to our administration which lead to his suspension. I have been trying to get him to stick around, but he is taking some time to be with his wife and child right now.
Dont single C.J out shane, there was another 3 guys complaining as you well know!

Its not something you should be disclosing in the public forums either.....you should know better than that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
yeah i hope he comes back i loved calling Floyd duckweather when ever he was around.
i enjoyed trying to get under his skin.
no one gets more bent out of shape then him.

TJ come back and tell us how great Duckweather is.

And BTW
He was way too quick on the trigger.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its not realy something that i want to discuss after the matter was delt with, if lance wants to say that was the reason he was demoted then thats up to him!

Its a pitty he never explained to everyone the 10,000 reasons he was given for being dismissed though.

Anywayz, I think everyone agree's the forum isnt the same without him and would like to see him back, he was never asked to leave, just removed as moderator.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Maybe if lance heard from some of you guys he'd comeback.....i have no problem with that what-so-ever!

He left his E-mail on his profile,,,,,here it is! [email protected]

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Ill shoot him an email but he told me he would only come back if you apologized asked him to come back.
He'll have one helluva long wait for that then!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Ill shoot him an email but he told me he would only come back if you apologized asked him to come back.
That is a BTH move if true.
He messed up plenty of times and never apologized. Ship happens you deal with it and life goes on.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I agree its kinda childish , but maybe he doesnt think things where handled correctly really i dont know , i sent him an email though it would be nice if everyone could get over it and take care the site. Which is by far the best boxing forum on the web.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
It was already discussed with the staff, and he is very welcome and encouraged to come back, we can't do anything else to make him to do it though. It is pretty much final that he won't become a mod again though. I agree with Tommy, it really isn't something to be discussed on the public forums.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.