1,092 Posts
shame i would have loved 2 see this happen. Enzo would have won IMO

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tyson said:
shame i would have loved 2 see this happen. Enzo would have won IMO
I agree this would be a great fight for British boxing and I believe Enzo would have more in the tank for the duration but if Haye's future lies at heavy, I will support him all the way. It beats having Skelton flying the flag for the UK in the division, Haye could really make an impact IMO.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
thepowerdavies said:
I agree this would be a great fight for British boxing and I believe Enzo would have more in the tank for the duration but if Haye's future lies at heavy, I will support him all the way. It beats having Skelton flying the flag for the UK in the division, Haye could really make an impact IMO.
I agree totally haye could be quality and the future of not only british but world heavyweights. Look at the shape he is in. Skelton is a bear and is good enought to be number 1 british heavyweight atm but get haye up there and i can see him doing the buisness.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think Haye would beat Macca easily actually as long as he wasnt effected too much by weight draining.

And tyson, empty your PM inbox i cant message you

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I think Haye would beat Macca easily actually as long as he wasnt effected too much by weight draining.

And tyson, empty your PM inbox i cant message you
how come mate? I think enzo has too much workrate for haye.

And btw feel free to message me now i deleted all my mesages lol

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tyson said:
how come mate? I think enzo has too much workrate for haye.

And btw feel free to message me now i deleted all my mesages lol
Haye is just alot better than Enzo from what iv seen. Macca's defense and jab have improved so much in his last couple of fights though which is really encouraging.. but Haye can work for 12 rounds if he prepares properly and IMO has power not too far behind from Macca. Both guys have been wobbled a few times, and with both guys having super power it could be who lands first.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Mac would be better equiped to go 12 at the weight but yes this would be a close hard fight.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Can't see this fight happening in the near future unless both fighters careers nosedive.

Enzo had his chance and fought Bobby Gunn instead admittedly due to Frank Warren wanting options on Hayes next 3 fights.

If they fought now- then Haye would Ko Enzo.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
id pick haye to win, JUST.

id say 51% haye, 49% mac. really hard to pick this one but haye is the better boxer and has crazy speed, he also hits very hard to.

mac is the hardest puncher p4p in boxing IMHO, so he's always going to have a chance, he seems to have developed an excellent jab in his last few fights to.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tommygunn said:
id pick haye to win, JUST.

id say 51% haye, 49% mac. really hard to pick this one but haye is the better boxer and has crazy speed, he also hits very hard to.

mac is the hardest puncher p4p in boxing IMHO, so he's always going to have a chance, he seems to have developed an excellent jab in his last few fights to.
That jab is the work with Enzo Calzaghe. Quality! one big night from being trainer of the year IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts