Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its the best fight out there at the higher weights. The #1 cruiserweight vs the #1 heavyweight. That'll be huge, both fighters would be crazy not to make this happen.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
If Wlad wins the Thompson fight then he gets past Povetkin (thats a 50-50 imo) then still doesn't fight Haye its safe to say he's avoiding him.

Im not reading to much into it just now because Wlad is obligated to fight untill the middle of next year.

·
Registered
149 Posts
so because this guy has a big loud mouth klitschko is obligated to give him a shot at the heavyweight championship?he has proved nothing at heavyweight i cant wait for someone to chop this guy down.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
so because this guy has a big loud mouth klitschko is obligated to give him a shot at the heavyweight championship?he has proved nothing at heavyweight i cant wait for someone to chop this guy down.
I guess you could say he hasn't proven anything because he hasn't really fought at HW. The guy is at the very top of his division without a doubt so why not give him a shot? He has proven to me that he can beat most of the HW's out there. Not saying a whole bunch though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I guess you could say he hasn't proven anything because he hasn't really fought at HW. The guy is at the very top of his division without a doubt so why not give him a shot? He has proven to me that he can beat most of the HW's out there. Not saying a whole bunch though.
he has fought at heavyweight before but who?he is a nobody at heavyweight!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
he has fought at heavyweight before but who?he is a nobody at heavyweight!
Bonin was highly ranked by the WBC, Haye destroyed him inside a round.

He was a top 20 HW.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yup Wlads next two matches have already been decided so Haye better get some fights at heavy cause he aint getting Wlad just yet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
yeah this is just another 200lb prick moving up to heavyweight omg hes going to take over the world!he cant be stopped ever!no wait he already has been stopped by carl thompsom lmao.:laugh::laugh::laugh::dunno:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
yeah this is just another 200lb prick moving up to heavyweight omg hes going to take over the world!he cant be stopped ever!no wait he already has been stopped by carl thompsom lmao.:laugh::laugh::laugh::dunno:
Do you know the facts surounding the Thompson fight or you just quoting boxrec?

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
If Wlad wins the Thompson fight then he gets past Povetkin (thats a 50-50 imo) then still doesn't fight Haye its safe to say he's avoiding him.

Im not reading to much into it just now because Wlad is obligated to fight untill the middle of next year.
I agree. Klitschko has two fights lined up. Obviously Haye wants this fight and it would be not only a good fight and a big payday, but probably a more exciting matchup than the other two. I think Haye should go beat down one of the better heavyweights and then hes pretty much guaranteed to be unavoidable for Klitschko. Maybe while Wlad is taking care of his end, Haye could wrap up a fight with a Calvin Brock or an Eddie Chambers type to prove he's for real at the higher weight.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i no haye was gassed and was ready to be taken at any time.
You'll know his corner made a huge mistake throwing in the towell, they admitted so after words. The stoppage was horrible.

I agree. Klitschko has two fights lined up. Obviously Haye wants this fight and it would be not only a good fight and a big payday, but probably a more exciting matchup than the other two. I think Haye should go beat down one of the better heavyweights and then hes pretty much guaranteed to be unavoidable for Klitschko. Maybe while Wlad is taking care of his end, Haye could wrap up a fight with a Calvin Brock or an Eddie Chambers type to prove he's for real at the higher weight.
Im hearing the Rahman fight could be back on, Rahamn still holds high rankins with all the soups i think.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts