Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
LMAO at Haye saying nobody had ever knocked out Bonin in one round. Whoa! Like Bonin has ever any good. Seriously I like Haye. But he needs to shut the fukk up. It's like he's talking about Wlad ducking him in the future. WTF? He ain't ducking him now cuz Wlad already has 2 fights set up. Everybody knows that. So why is Haye saying Wlad is ducking him? Haye needs to get his ass in the ring and stay busy. The Wlad fight will happen provided he or Wlad doesn't lose

G

·
Haye's a good fighter but I think he's a bit of a tool. He must have read that he's "bigger than Holywood" in The Sun newspaper and stuck with it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gotta love the Haymaker, the savior of the HW division.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I hope he proves all of us wrong I would like to see him get a good test maybe Calvin Brock a good solid guy with similar size and a hard punch.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is no doubt in my mind that Haye is a level above anyone who Wlad has faced. I never used to be a fan of the guy because of his arogance but i cant fault him inside the ring.

Id like to see him in with Tye Fields if he gets Monte which he should. At least Haye would eliminate that joke.

·
Registered
149 Posts
this guy is a fast talker.lets face it he needs to prove himself worthy in the division and fight some top ten guys.he will be in for a rude awakening.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this guy is a fast talker.lets face it he needs to prove himself worthy in the division and fight some top ten guys.he will be in for a rude awakening.
I doubt that, the top 10 suck. Haye is on another level from those guys. To fast, to powerfull and to much skill.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Omg please i want to like this guy but im disliking him more and more. Wlad has 2 fight lined up and now because hes there Wlad should just cancel them just because he could fight him. Haye should be more patient and try getting fights on his own ffs. Im sure they will fight in the future but its stupid to be calling Wlad a duck ^^ Ffs its stupid.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Oh and dont get me wrong Haye is good but this interview just makes him look really stupid :S

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Omg please i want to like this guy but im disliking him more and more. Wlad has 2 fight lined up and now because hes there Wlad should just cancel them just because he could fight him. Haye should be more patient and try getting fights on his own ffs. Im sure they will fight in the future but its stupid to be calling Wlad a duck ^^ Ffs its stupid.
That's what I'm saying. Haye needs to fight a heavyweight better than Bonin. What he did in the Cruiserweight carries weight in the heavyweight division. But not enough where he can just sit back and call the shots. Haye ain't the shot caller in the Heavy's. Wlad is. Haye needs to shut the fukk up and realize that.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree with you guys he should be fighting a ranked guy or two but he fully deserves a shot after that. We see fighters moving through the weights all the time and get shots without fighting a ranked guy. 2 fights then Wlad should fight him.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yup bug if Haye would really focus on getting a belt instead of calling Wlad out since Wlad cant fight him until atleast a year.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Haye is a damn good fighter, but he isn't ready to fight the beat heavy yet in my opinion. 2 fights and he may be there.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A lot of this talk has to be about hype, the HW division is in need of a guy like Haye to get it interesting again.

We were probably only getting one HW thread a month before Haye moved up now we're talking about them a lot.

He's definetly putting some life back in among the stiffs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts