Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David Haye stopped Jean-Marc Mormeck in the 7th round one minute ago in case anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Really good fight. JMM knocked him down in the 4th but Haye came back and knocked him down. Ref said Mormeck couldn't continue :D

Great win for him :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Man, what a fight. I thought Haye was gone when he went down, but came back. In the 6th JMM seemed like he was tiring, and the KO punches were amazing. Hopefully his apparent chin problems are because of the weight draining, and he'll be fine at HW:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
All credit to haye :thumbsup:
He can keep running from the best cruiser enzo mac.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tyson said:
You are nuts. Maccarinelli would get destroyed by Haye. Haye is not running, he is moving up to cruiser.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tyson said:
Is that a joke? Macca sucks, there's a reason FW keeps putting him in with bums who can't punch..:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
You are nuts. Maccarinelli would get destroyed by Haye. Haye is not running, he is moving up to cruiser.
Haye is moving up too HW

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Sure, you dont just throw a Cruiserweight with just 21 fights in with the best HW around at the moment. Give him some time, Haye's one fight at HW showed he has massive heavyweight power and amazing speed for this division, he'll be a force in about 2 years time.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Well most of the HW have much more power than Mormeck did and you saw Haye after that punch that landed? Imagine if that would have been Wlad or Sam Peter.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Sure, you dont just throw a Cruiserweight with just 21 fights in with the best HW around at the moment. Give him some time, Haye's one fight at HW showed he has massive heavyweight power and amazing speed for this division, he'll be a force in about 2 years time.
Thats about how long I'd give him.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Enzo mac is the best Cruiser in the world imo. Yes Haye is pretty wicked with alot of power and speed but enzo is also sweat. I could see big mac Winning this in 8 rounds. Haye said he cants make the weight anymore at cruiser but he didnt want any of enzo when he could make the weight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tyson said:
Enzo mac is the best Cruiser in the world imo. Yes Haye is pretty wicked with alot of power and speed but enzo is also sweat. I could see big mac Winning this in 8 rounds. Haye said he cants make the weight anymore at cruiser but he didnt want any of enzo when he could make the weight.
Where did you read that, Fwank Warren's website;) Macca has avoided Haye like the plague. Darnell Wilson offered to fight Macca on 3 weeks notice, for a very little amount of money, and because he was a big puncher FW didnt put him near Macca. Macca is fighting bums instead of Haye, Haye is fighting the best cruiserweight in the world instead of Macca. I think that says it all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts