Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
LMAO. I really have never liked Tarver. He was a bad matchup for Roy. The only thing I liked about him was when he said, "You got any excuses now Roy?"

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
that was pretty funny. i'll even admit that but i thought jones should of never of taken that fight becuase i had jones winning 8 rounds 4 in the first fight and thats without my biasness.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Very true, that was a good fight.

Abit of topic, but i have to say it.. I still think prime and focused Lennox Lewis would murder both Klits. He'd KO china chin Wlad within 6 rounds with a deadly uppercut, and Vitali would either be a late KO or UD because Vitali has a very good chin.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
vitali vs lennox would of been a great fight , whether lewis was prime or not. Prime lewis was toawrds the end of his career. he wasnt that great of a fighter in a normal fighters prime age. i think lewis now could ko wlad. But it hink vitali was getting the better of him in that last fight, but i had it even at the time.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
It wasnt just the condition and the fact Lewis was out of prime for the Vitali fight, Lennox Lewis just simply didnt care for boxing anymore, his heart wasnt in the sport. He had all sorts of other ventures going. Vitali was without a doubt the better of the Klitschko's, and he had an cast iron chin from the kick boxing he did, but i think Lewis would have beat him primed.

Lennox Lewis was far from the best HW of all time, but prime Lewis who was focused had a very good chin, awesome jab, amazing uppercut and very good stamina for a guy so big. I think he would have not disgraced himself in any era, but maybe he wouldnt have been as dominant.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts