1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forrest Mora II - Casa Marquez

vs

Guzman vs Campbell - Cherry vs Bradley

I still can't decide what to do. I want to se all four fights. I will definently watch the showtime fights for free. It seems as though HBO won't be reshowing the ppv either.​

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I am buying it because HBO definitely won't be re-airing it. They aren't producing it, only distributing it. My plan is to watch the HBO PPV and at about 1am or so eastern time, I'll flip over and watch the replay on Showtime so that I won't have a chance to have the results spoiled for me. If I had to pick one fight out of this bunch to watch, it would definitely be Campbell/Guzman, but thankfully I don't. I've heard Barry Tompkins will be filling the shoes of Jim Lampley, but aside from that, I don't know any other details.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I will be watching the Forrest vs Mora/casa vs JMM card, i will try to catch the other card later, or by downloading it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am buying it because HBO definitely won't be re-airing it. They aren't producing it, only distributing it. My plan is to watch the HBO PPV and at about 1am or so eastern time, I'll flip over and watch the replay on Showtime so that I won't have a chance to have the results spoiled for me. If I had to pick one fight out of this bunch to watch, it would definitely be Campbell/Guzman, but thankfully I don't. I've heard Barry Tompkins will be filling the shoes of Jim Lampley, but aside from that, I don't know any other details.
Wait, no lampley? That may be enough to convince me not to buy it.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Ill watch the free fight and watch the HBO PPV fights on line @ justin tv @ the same time hopefully ...

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Like RawlyPiff I will be watching the stream over at JustinTV and it will be one tough choice.

Casamayor-Marquez is just so big for me because I really like Marquez (and I think he deserved the first Pacquiao decision) but Casamayor is somebody I really like aswell and I think it's such a tough fight and will be a very good fight.

At the same time Guzman-Campbell is a big fight aswell because if Campbell wins, then that's Diaz & Guzman's undefeated record gone and I really like Nate Campbell aswell as Guzman. So tough.

I think I will choose Casamayor & Marquez & Forrest-Mora II simply because of Casa/Marquez. But damn that is going to be one big night.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Like RawlyPiff I will be watching the stream over at JustinTV and it will be one tough choice.

Casamayor-Marquez is just so big for me because I really like Marquez (and I think he deserved the first Pacquiao decision) but Casamayor is somebody I really like aswell and I think it's such a tough fight and will be a very good fight.

At the same time Guzman-Campbell is a big fight aswell because if Campbell wins, then that's Diaz & Guzman's undefeated record gone and I really like Nate Campbell aswell as Guzman. So tough.

I think I will choose Casamayor & Marquez & Forrest-Mora II simply because of Casa/Marquez. But damn that is going to be one big night.

Dont know if it is possible but why dont u try and have 2 windows with the site up and watch them simulatneously, I might watch Marquez-Casamayor online live and record the Showtime fight and watch it after the PPV event online....wait dont they replay it on showtime right after? hmm..sounds like a better idea to jsut watch the ppv online then just catch the repeat of Guzman -Campbell....well c

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'll be watching Guzman-Campbell and Cherry-Bradley on the plasma with Casamayor-Marquez on the laptop. I couldn't care less about Forrest-Mora, and I'm not paying for a fight that shouldn't be PPV in the first place. Also, I'm more interested in Guzman-Campbell than Casa-Marquez.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll be watching Guzman-Campbell and Cherry-Bradley on the plasma with Casamayor-Marquez on the laptop. I couldn't care less about Forrest-Mora, and I'm not paying for a fight that shouldn't be PPV in the first place. Also, I'm more interested in Guzman-Campbell than Casa-Marquez.
I'm leaning towards not buying it. Its only 45 this time, which will still be 55 in hd. Dammit. I hate this.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If the stream sucked I would buy it, but the streams I've had lately have been perfect quality, and I just hook my laptop to my TV. It is literally the exact same thing as buying the fight, but HBO doesn't get paid for making a bullshitt PPV. It isn't about the money.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If the stream sucked I would buy it, but the streams I've had lately have been perfect quality, and I just hook my laptop to my TV. It is literally the exact same thing as buying the fight, but HBO doesn't get paid for making a bullshitt PPV. It isn't about the money.
For some reason I totally forgot about a stream. And you reminded me earlier this week. Ok mind is made up for now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
For some reason I totally forgot about a stream. And you reminded me earlier this week. Ok mind is made up for now.
So you were thinking about completely missing the fight? Come on now. You know I always have a stream! I think I'll have a stream for Niida-Gonzalez on Monday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts