Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

HBO - Triple Header - Gamboa, Angula and Bunema.

2K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  ulster86 
#1 ·
YURIORKIS GAMBOA vs MARCOS RAMIREZ
11-0 | 9 KOs
25-0 | 25 KOS

ALFREDO ANGULO vs ANDREY TSURKAN
13-0 | 10 KOs
26-3 | 17 KOs

SERGIO MARTINEZ vs ALEX BUNEMA
43-1 | 23 KOs
30-5 | 16 KOs

OCTOBER 4, 2008 AT 10:05 PM ET/PT - LIVE ON HBO

PENCHANGA RESORT | TEMECULA, CA

#15 ·
They should, but you know HBO has to show The Wicker Man or some other bullshitt for the 250th time. It would be the ish if they put on more tripleheaders the chance of good fights increases that much more.
I doubt it. They wouldn't put that bum in with anyone who can beat him, and if he's getting pummelled the ref will break them up for bullshit reasons. I hope he loses though.
They know that Shamrock is only fighting on his feet now and he won't take it to the ground, but he sucks on his feet plus he has a weak chin, so he's easy money. I don't really think it matters if Slice loses because Lesnar got submitted in the first round then won one fight and now he's fighting their best heavy.

Then again Lesnar's fans are probably more faithful a.k.a gullible;), they're still WWF fans so you know the deal.

#16 ·
Triple headers like this can't be beat! I have a feeling that Angulo/Tsurkan is going to be the fight of the night with Tsurkan pulling the upset. I'd love to see the fight between Abraham and Marquez even though it has the feel of a lamb being led to the slaughter. Hopefully we can get a hold of a good stream. I'd also like to see Juan Manuel Lopez, but there's no way I'm paying extra to see him fight someone I've never heard of. PPVs like that are a joke.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.