Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Yeap two dull ass guys, not enough drama in their lives.
Hopkins went to england but the british didn't even knew he was there, no one even ask for his authograph, and Calsague the only time he's seen is in the gym besides that his life's total mistery.....

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I just don't think that Calzaghe and Hopkins have that thing that Mayweather has that could pull off big 24/7 numbers.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
They probably could, but they would have to set it up.
Put Hopkins in some small conferences with some brave and opnocious reporters that ask indiscreet questions , he'll fly off the handle every time....:laugh: kinda like the scene from undisputed with Ving Rames and Jim Lampely....

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha good scene, and your 100 percent correct shane, but its fun to see calzaghe/hopkins head to head trash talking.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Yeap two dull ass guys, not enough drama in their lives.
Hopkins went to england but the british didn't even knew he was there, no one even ask for his authograph, and Calsague the only time he's seen is in the gym besides that his life's total mistery.....
I wouldn't call B-Hop a dull ass guy. He was a thug, he got stabbed 3 times and almost died and he spent 4 years in prison...

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Too bad. The 24/7 series is such a powerfull marketing tool for fights, it'd have me on my toes a couple days before Taylor-Spinks 2.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Atlas just wanted to be different, you could tell by how he was talking, that he really didnt think he would win. Balistik made an honest mistake, we forgive you, and tommy, well tommy's tommy. He hardly ever picks a fight right.:laugh:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts