Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heath ledger was found lifeless, by a house keeping maid in an apt in NY city...:(

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT tell me that theyve finished filming Batman?

ok i sounded like a idiot saying that ofc it is sad that he died he was a great actor but im worried how this will affect the Batman movie, they problaby delay it for a year or something.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Jake Gylanhall must be devastated !

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You beat me to it. My girl told me she heard about this last night. The only reason I really know who the guy is is because he is doing The Dark Knight. I'm interested to see exactly what happened.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
They are saying it was a accident he was just being a stupid celebrity and did not know what he was doing and payed for that.

God damnit i was looking forward to atleast 1 more Batman movei with him as The Batman cause the rumors say that the next on should focus mainly on him, but The Dark Knight will focus more on Two face(or the guy he was before him)

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damm Tommy I'm shocked, anyways on the bussiness side of this. Hollywood ain't gonna miss a beat,I seriously doudt his untimely passing will have any effect on the summer release of the BATMAN movie if anything ,they'll probably use this situation to boost up the release.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably the long and streneous working schedule, took a rough toll on the man and he resorted to sleeping aids and who knows what , maybe someone told him that the body would absorbed faster if he snort it

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I also read that Heath got very involved in his character in the movie Candy, where he played a heroin addict. Many believe that he wasn't simply acting and that his past three roles have really gotten to him. Close friends have said that since doing three very dark roles in a row Heath had trouble getting out of character.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good point, I suppose it takes a mental toll getting in and out of caracter, no wonder they get paid those outrageous amounts .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts