Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Mr Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," city Chief Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch said in a statement.

"We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications."

Now, we know.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you aren't familiar with what all that is let me just say that he was on a LOT of meds. That is crazy! Pain killers, tranquilizers, anti-anxiety pills, and anti-depressants!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He wasn't supposed to be taking all those. I'm guessing he was just making up his own little cocktails and went overboard. Enough hydrocodone by itself or alprazolam(xanax)by itself will really mess you up. I can't even imagine putting all this together.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I read today that he'd be taking a lot of Valium for a few years, Yellows in his tox report confirm this.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I read today that he'd be taking a lot of Valium for a few years, Yellows in his tox report confirm this.
Right. Valium by itself wouldn't kill him unless he ate 20 of them. I really want to know how many milligrams of each med he was taking. The Oxy's and hydrocodone together doesn't make much sense anyways. Also, Oxycodone/oxycontin is really just synthetic heroin.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Right. Valium by itself wouldn't kill him unless he ate 20 of them. I really want to know how many milligrams of each med he was taking. The Oxy's and hydrocodone together doesn't make much sense anyways. Also, Oxycodone/oxycontin is really just synthetic heroin.
The valium alone would not have killed him no, the point im making is he had been taking them for years.

Obviously he's just been a mad for it pill poper and its cost him.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The valium alone would not have killed him no, the point im making is he had been taking them for years.

Obviously he's just been a mad for it pill poper and its cost him.
Yep. I still want to know how much he had taken.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
To be honest that doesnt sound accidental to me. I know nothing about drugs, but i know to not take all that at once.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts