Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jus wanted to kno becuz i jus started officially boxing dis week and i wanted to kno if this is a good height and weight. and im sure u kno bud im real skinny. bud ima lil toned up since i work out bud i dont neccesarely get bigger. so INFORM me lol

NORF NORF :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Should've wrote this in the thread that i made. Good weight and height for yourself. Boxing you don't gain any weight so don't worry about it. It's cardio not weight lifting. .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should've wrote this in the thread that i made. Good weight and height for yourself. Boxing you don't gain any weight so don't worry about it. It's cardio not weight lifting. .

dang foreal lol , i been sittin here eatin penut butter sanwhiches for i go to bed to get to dis weight lol and i have been liftin , well is all good becuz i have been running too. and i will post it in yours

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
You're pretty lanky for a Welter. I think you're at a good size aswell and weight, I mean for your size you're a lot taller then most Welters.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I jus wanted to kno becuz i jus started officially boxing dis week and i wanted to kno if this is a good height and weight. and im sure u kno bud im real skinny. bud ima lil toned up since i work out bud i dont neccesarely get bigger. so INFORM me lol

NORF NORF :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Go up in weight, unless you wanna win all your matches by decision.

·
Registered
221 Posts
lol yeah everybody assumes dat ,

is dat cuz im lanky and gat long arms?
The fact that you are 6 feet, and weigh like 146lbs, I would assume that you would have enough power to make the fight stop early. But then again Corrales was lengthier than you, and he could knock people out like mad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts