Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i am 14 years old have played 5 matches 5 !won 0 losee still i am not happy.:thumbsdown:
i have much power in my hand 3 of the 5 is with ko.
i want to be faster can anyone halp me. my trainer says shadow boxing.

but plz help me i am afraid to be losing.
sorry for my english i am netherlands

·
Registered
841 Posts
...how would that be bad for you:dunno:??? I know a lot about the human body, and I am trained in medicine, I can assure you it's not going to hurt you at age 14. Those methods are also going to give you the quickest results in terms of speed. What is your idea of a real speed training program:confused: since you seem to have a preference???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...how would that be bad for you:dunno:??? I know a lot about the human body, and I am trained in medicine, I can assure you it's not going to hurt you at age 14. Those methods are also going to give you the quickest results in terms of speed. What is your idea of a real speed training program:confused: since you seem to have a preference???
i dont know i am asking for it .
but i am not a noob or something i have doing that.
its good but i need more speedtraining
i have me 6 match over 3weeks i need it i have won al the 5 matches i dont wanna lose if i lose then my dream is out.
i have great power and big hands i am 56kg and have ko 3 of the 5 matches thats good right??:thumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here is a little exercise my uncle taught me. Do this without handwraps on. Shadow box throwing straight punches and at the end of you punch snap your wrist/hand. I know this might sound strange and it's Old School but it works. This is how its done. In your boxing stance open your hands up with the palms facing you and as your punch gets to the end snap the wrist with the back of your hand. The snapping will make your palm face away from you then back. Remember to keep your hands and fingers loose. This will teach you how to snap your punches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts