Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody!

I hope all is well your way. I can't complain.

I didn't see an introduction section. So I thought I would use this space to introduce myself.

I found this site through word of mouth. I just wanted to say that I am happy I found my way here :)

I am located in North Carolina. I think this board has the potential to be a big success :thumbsup: I'm not sure how long it's been around, but thanks to those responsible for making it available for us! It's nice to see a site dedicated strictly to boxing.

I understand there might be MMA fans here. But personally, I am not a fan. I'm getting a little tired of seeing so many resources for MMA material and not boxing. I understand MMA's popularity is rising and their is a big fan base. But personally, I am tired of coming across it on so many other boards. But to each their own.

Well, I can't wait to get started here. Time is my worst enemy these days, but I hope to contribute as much as I can and I look forward to meeting new friends here and most importantly I look forward to discussing all boxing topics :)

Take care everybody!
-Gene

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hello everybody!

I hope all is well your way. I can't complain.

I didn't see an introduction section. So I thought I would use this space to introduce myself.

I found this site through word of mouth. I just wanted to say that I am happy I found my way here :)

I am located in North Carolina. I think this board has the potential to be a big success :thumbsup: I'm not sure how long it's been around, but thanks to those responsible for making it available for us! It's nice to see a site dedicated strictly to boxing.

I understand there might be MMA fans here. But personally, I am not a fan. I'm getting a little tired of seeing so many resources for MMA material and not boxing. I understand MMA's popularity is rising and their is a big fan base. But personally, I am tired of coming across it on so many other boards. But to each their own.

Well, I can't wait to get started here. Time is my worst enemy these days, but I hope to contribute as much as I can and I look forward to meeting new friends here and most importantly I look forward to discussing all boxing topics :)

Take care everybody!
-Gene
Welcome aboard Gene. It's great to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
-Shane

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello! how is everybody doing? i want to apologize for being absent for the past two to three weeks. thanks for taking the time to reply to my message with your warm welcome. thankfully i had this site bookmarked on my top 10. on august 22nd, i fell sick and had to be hospitalized for a good week. the stay seemed forever but luckily the dilaudid made the stay a lot easier. anyway i'm glad to be back. i missed the Marquez PPV and Campbell's Showtime fight. Thankfully I remembered to set my DVR. so before i head to the forums (in fear of a spoiler) i'm going to go watch those fights! see you guys around in the threads!

take care!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
hello! how is everybody doing? i want to apologize for being absent for the past two to three weeks. thanks for taking the time to reply to my message with your warm welcome. thankfully i had this site bookmarked on my top 10. on august 22nd, i fell sick and had to be hospitalized for a good week. the stay seemed forever but luckily the dilaudid made the stay a lot easier. anyway i'm glad to be back. i missed the Marquez PPV and Campbell's Showtime fight. Thankfully I remembered to set my DVR. so before i head to the forums (in fear of a spoiler) i'm going to go watch those fights! see you guys around in the threads!

take care!
Welcome Gene. I look forward to chatting with you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts