Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , iv been reading these forums for a few weeks and thought id better sign up as its a realy great site.

I love Boxing and Football (Arsenal) there my passion, i got to watch footie home and away and next year im going to go to a few fights aswell.

look forward to posting on here hope iv put this post in the right thread, looking forwars to the boxing on saturday but i have to say im realy looking forwards to Torres v Holt i think thats going to be a amazing fight.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok il have a look at the prediction league and dont worry i keep out of football banta iv learnt that from other site haha.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
ok il have a look at the prediction league and dont worry i keep out of football banta iv learnt that from other site haha.
yo welcome and hope you stay

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fr who ever asked were im from, im from Essex southend .

yea we lost to Burnley dont foret we got mauled by the tigers aswell Hull, stoke ect haha, oh well makes it easyer to get ticketes .

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Hey Brutal welcome aboard. Arsenal fan huh??? Why not travel a little way up the road and support the BEST team Tottenham Hotspur The Pride of North London??? Just kiddin mam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts