Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your guys help. Im doing a powerpoint presentation of boxing for my college computer class. I need 6 topics to talk about. can you guys help me out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
Introduction to Boxing
Origins of the Sport
History of the Sport
Boxing at the Present
The Controversies/Review of Great fighters of the past
Conclusion

Those are the six that came to my head, maybe you can do better i dunno:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Introduction to Boxing
Origins of the Sport
History of the Sport
Boxing at the Present
The Controversies/Review of Great fighters of the past
Conclusion

Those are the six that came to my head, maybe you can do better i dunno:laugh:
How about ... Where will Hatton go now after beating Floyd Mayweather ... ha ha ah ... :cheeky4:
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a powerpoint presentation so it has to be short and sweet, its only 6 slides long with only 36 words per page. So far my topics are, weightclasses with current champions, rules and regulations, sanctioning bodies, training regiment, I need one more. A good one. Lets please not turn this into a hatton/mayweather thread, i'd much appreciate the maturity. Thanks for the guys who are actually trying to help.:thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
TysonJones said:
Its a powerpoint presentation so it has to be short and sweet, its only 6 slides long with only 36 words per page. So far my topics are, weightclasses with current champions, rules and regulations, sanctioning bodies, training regiment, I need one more. A good one. Lets please not turn this into a hatton/mayweather thread, i'd much appreciate the maturity. Thanks for the guys who are actually trying to help.:thumbsup:
Boxer's contributions to society outside of the ring and the boxing hall of fame come to mind.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, I think I have found my choice, I wont tell you who came up with it but for all of you that helped me, just send me a pm and ill send you some points in return.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Does it have to be all on the Boxing as a whole .. If not why dont you do it on one boxers career ? .. and life after boxing
The 6 points could be ..
Upbringing
Junior / Ametuer career
Influences
Pro Career
Contribution to boxing
Life after Boxing ...
Well something along those lines ... ??
Good Luck .. I am back off to the Hatton Mayweather forum , so I dont get in trouble again ... joking joking joking Mr Jones ... ha ha ah
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
TysonJones said:
Thanks guys, I think I have found my choice, I wont tell you who came up with it but for all of you that helped me, just send me a pm and ill send you some points in return.
Good luck Lance. I just did a presentation for my communications class on the past, present and future of boxing.
 

·
Mental Midget
Joined
·
4,170 Posts
I also just did some instruction on boxing. Of course it continues every time a big fight rolls around and I need to show you guys the light :)

Oh and Lance, I'll take those points now for all of my support. Thanks bud.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol send me a pm for those who contributed and ill send some points, thanks guys!! Thanks mat and you were never in trouble lol.
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks like your not the only one shane, no one has send me a pm haha. You guys are great. Thanks alot
 

·
Team Mayweather
Joined
·
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It isn't due for another week. Im still putting it together and editing things. I just needed the topics to begin the paper. Thanks dave, I'll let you guys know how it goes after I present.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
I'm sure you'll do badass. Anytime you talk about something that you are passionate about it is a breeze.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top