Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Help! Im doing a report on boxing.

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  bill1234 
#1 ·
I need your guys help. Im doing a powerpoint presentation of boxing for my college computer class. I need 6 topics to talk about. can you guys help me out?

#4 ·
LeedsLad said:
Introduction to Boxing
Origins of the Sport
History of the Sport
Boxing at the Present
The Controversies/Review of Great fighters of the past
Conclusion

Those are the six that came to my head, maybe you can do better i dunno:laugh:
How about ... Where will Hatton go now after beating Floyd Mayweather ... ha ha ah ... :cheeky4:

#6 ·
Its a powerpoint presentation so it has to be short and sweet, its only 6 slides long with only 36 words per page. So far my topics are, weightclasses with current champions, rules and regulations, sanctioning bodies, training regiment, I need one more. A good one. Lets please not turn this into a hatton/mayweather thread, i'd much appreciate the maturity. Thanks for the guys who are actually trying to help.:thumbsup:

#8 ·
TysonJones said:
Its a powerpoint presentation so it has to be short and sweet, its only 6 slides long with only 36 words per page. So far my topics are, weightclasses with current champions, rules and regulations, sanctioning bodies, training regiment, I need one more. A good one. Lets please not turn this into a hatton/mayweather thread, i'd much appreciate the maturity. Thanks for the guys who are actually trying to help.:thumbsup:
Boxer's contributions to society outside of the ring and the boxing hall of fame come to mind.

#12 ·
Does it have to be all on the Boxing as a whole .. If not why dont you do it on one boxers career ? .. and life after boxing
The 6 points could be ..
Upbringing
Junior / Ametuer career
Influences
Pro Career
Contribution to boxing
Life after Boxing ...
Well something along those lines ... ??
Good Luck .. I am back off to the Hatton Mayweather forum , so I dont get in trouble again ... joking joking joking Mr Jones ... ha ha ah

#14 ·
I also just did some instruction on boxing. Of course it continues every time a big fight rolls around and I need to show you guys the light :)

Oh and Lance, I'll take those points now for all of my support. Thanks bud.

#21 ·
No kidding, ill probabley just ramble on and on about some things, Most people arent even interestd in boxing where I live. Seems like im the only one in that class that even has an idea about today's boxing or past. All the guys are into ufc and crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.