Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
if it dont work rename the extension to .avi

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service i hope this helps im new here i spent 2 hours looking for this for everyone peace update to play the fight you need the video lan vlc player its free and an instant download youll notice most the fights on here use it also the fight is rarred you dont unrar it you change the name to anything.avi for example i put vargas.avi . its cause the idiot named it a rar file and its an avi then right click on it and hit open with and select the vlc player and it starts up its in great quality too

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its mega upload everybody uses u click free on it then wait a few seconds free only lets u download 2 things a day so i havent got to see the fight myself but the source is realiable if it dont work u change the tension to avi. i read alot of his comments it seems it worked well for most people hope that helps

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if u get it and have messenger and time let me get it off messenger you can block me when its done cause i have exceeded my download limit from that site it sucks im generous by nature so i hooked everybody up the fight cause i know alot are lookin for it and i cant even see it lmao ive been a mayorga fan for years when he trains right hes an awesome brawler who koed andrew 6 heads koed vernon forrest twice now vargas if hed quit smoking and train like he did for this fight hed be a force watch his oscar fight again he wasnt beat that badly he was hurting oscar with huge uppercuts and doing pretty good for 5 rounds till he gassed out he was actually beating tito after 4 rounds too and knocked him down he wasnt fighting in a weight hes used to either he went up to 163 vs tito hes a natural 147 pound guy and at 147 hes a awsome puncher

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can anyone upload the fight to rapidshare, since I almost had the fight downloaded and then it froze at 61% :dunno: I will start posting fights as soon as I get the new sat card :) Thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its the only link i found of the real fight that works im new here so im just glad i was able to contribute one fight im looking for is felix trinidad vs hector camacho 1994 it was before camacho was all the way washed up and felix was a young star

·
Registered
229 Posts
i would post rs links of the fight but you can blame the person going around snitching on the latest being posted since the Cotto-Mosley. ive up'd that vid several times and im not posting it here again if thats gonna happen. my Mayweather/Hatton links even got snitched on.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
DCCJL said:
i would post rs links of the fight but you can blame the person going around snitching on the latest being posted since the Cotto-Mosley. ive up'd that vid several times and im not posting it here again if thats gonna happen. my Mayweather/Hatton links even got snitched on.
What do you mean by being 'snitched'? Spread round to other sites?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how to play the vargas vs mayorga avi

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service heres the video vargas vs mayorga you need the video lan free vlc player like most videos on here it is in rar format you dont unrar!!! it will say damaged ir no archive you simply change the name to anything .avi. mine is vargas.avi. you then right click were it says open with and pick the video lan player now i hope you enjoy its in good quality and i took hours to find it post it and explain to people so they can see this great fight ty

·
Registered
3 Posts
LeedsLad said:
What do you mean by being 'snitched'? Spread round to other sites?
What he means is that people are ratting him out when he posted the links to the fight and then they get deleted, it's happening to alot of RS users, low lifes have to snitch on others. Funny thing is that by snitching on other users on RS doesn't get u anything or does it :dunno: . Anywho can anyone send me this fight cause somehow Megaupload is denying my download attempt, dunno y :mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
mikeg233bear11 said:
its the only link i found of the real fight that works im new here so im just glad i was able to contribute one fight im looking for is felix trinidad vs hector camacho 1994 it was before camacho was all the way washed up and felix was a young star
Thanks for the post mikeg233bear11 but I don't get y everytime when I try to grab a file from megaupload it denies me, but it doesn't matter I managed to get the fight from one of my contacts and I appreciate all the trouble u went to to find the fight so once again I thank u and I'm sure everyone else here thanks u :thumbsup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
RapidShare now pays people to go around and look at every download they can and if they are illegal/against the policy. There deleted. Its not about people snitching, they get paid to do it. Why you need to get a linkprotector site if you plan on using rapidshare. But Megaupload is quicker download & lets you upload more. Rapidshare if its a big file(like most fights are) it will break it up in several links. And then whoever downloads is fucked on time because you have to wait over a hour between downloads. Megaupload is much better.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Chris said:
RapidShare now pays people to go around and look at every download they can and if they are illegal/against the policy. There deleted. Its not about people snitching, they get paid to do it. Why you need to get a linkprotector site if you plan on using rapidshare. But Megaupload is quicker download & lets you upload more. Rapidshare if its a big file(like most fights are) it will break it up in several links. And then whoever downloads is fucked on time because you have to wait over a hour between downloads. Megaupload is much better.
RS is faster for me. thats why i use it. and ya dont have to wait if ya got an account. if ya aint got a account for both ya have to wait on both to get the next dl anyways. one big MU file and ya have to wait 6-8 hours to get the next one. it can be as time consuming as RS. so none is better than the other. MU is quicker for some just like RS is quicker for some. one is not gonna be quicker for everybody just cause its the quickest for ya. that linkprotector crap doesnt work either. links still get deleted off of that. all they gotta do is just like eveybody else has to do to get the link. sorry but even if ya getting paid it still snitching/reporting. even MU links get snitched on. what ya think a C.I. is. an informant who gives up info to snitch to get money. just cause ya get paid doesnt mean its not snitching? ok.

·
Registered
229 Posts
DCCJL said:
RS is faster for me. thats why i use it. and ya dont have to wait if ya got an account. if ya aint got a account for both ya have to wait on both to get the next dl anyways. one big MU file and ya have to wait 6-8 hours to get the next one. it can be as time consuming as RS. so none is better than the other. MU is quicker for some just like RS is quicker for some. one is not gonna be quicker for everybody just cause its the quickest for ya. that linkprotector crap doesnt work either. links still get deleted off of that. all they gotta do is just like eveybody else has to do to get the link. sorry but even if ya getting paid it still snitching/reporting. even MU links get snitched on. what ya think a C.I. is. an informant who gives up info to snitch to get money. just cause ya get paid doesnt mean its not snitching? ok.
It's there job...thats like calling every cop a snitch who gives out speeding tickets. I mean its a cache 22 if you look at it that way. And I'd call that reporting rather then snitching. Snitching is a harsh word compared to whats happening. I mean the people who are shutting down your links aren't really snitching there reporting. Snitching would mean they said it to someone who can actually do something about it(Copyright Infringement on these fights) You never get even asked about it by RapidShare and they don't keep records of it from what I understand. Theres a huge difference between real snitching and e-snitching I see.

And I don't think I have ever heard of a C.I. getting paid. It is written in stone that the government cannot pay for information from someone. So if your snitching to get money...sue...you'd be future set. A C.I. is someone who got pinched and ratted to keep them self out of jail or to get a shorter bid(Frank Lucas,Lil Troy) or is scared for there life by usually the person there snitching against and give the cops as much as they can. Almost every C.I. enters the witness protection after conviction.

as for RS....if you have an account I'm sure it is faster. They give you better download rates/upload rates, don't have to wait between downloads. But I don't have accounts at either place and my downloads go a lot faster at Megaupload and downloading 4-5 fights then having to wait some 220 minutes is worth it to me rather then downloading one...waiting 80 minutes...downloading another...wait 80 minutes. etc.etc. Defiantly when Rapidshare doesn't let files go over 100mb and for a 400mb fight you have to download 4 separate fights. That takes more time then Megaupload for me anyway.

but to each his own on all of that stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hei thanks ,for the fight,,
to open the file do this rename the ""vm file "" to vm.avi
then download vlc player and after that right click on the file vm.avi and click
open with-then look for videolan (in programs file) click on vlc and will open ,,,
hope this helps....

i have rapid share also is much faster only for small files(or big but you have to split them,more time),, megaupload or share is for big files,,so ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts