Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Did Paul Williams land "lucky punches" to stop Quintana?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CJ: "Williams landed a lucky punch against Quintana."

Quack quack quack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, CJ just sent me a picture of himself. Check it out...

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Doesnt look like a lucky shot to me...Williams slacked off in the 1st fight but the second fight he was prepared...Quintana got owned. plain and simple

Lets Re-Cap..lol

As requested by C.J ^^ lol

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
10-0. Talk about getting owned. Sorry Had too. I bet he ducks this thread or quotes me like always.
Shush Lance no one spoke to you so please do not intrude. If I wish you to speak I'll address you OK ?? ;)
I just looked in this thread at my wifes request, she said she thinks ya'll are funny

G

·
Props to Williams for taking Quintana out like that but I'd like to see them fight again. Not saying there should be a rubber match but I'd like to see how the fight would go. I certainly don't hear Quintana calling for it. My money would be on Williams because I think he took Quintana lightly the first time, kind of like how Margarito took Williams lightly.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I just finished reviewing that first round bery carefully, three times in slow motion and have reached the conclusion that they were all lucky punches quintana's head accidentaly just happened to be in the way.......:laugh:

·
8,579 Posts
I just finished reviewing that first round bery carefully, three times in slow motion and have reached the conclusion that they were all lucky punches quintana's head accidentaly just happened to be in the way.......:laugh:
ROFL So it was Quintana's fault he should have moved his head

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LMFAO, literally. I just laughed my ass off. CJ, took the time to post in this thread, but he STILL ducked the question. I've never seen anyone duck a question like this in my entire life other than the last time CJ did it.

·
8,579 Posts
LMFAO, literally. I just laughed my ass off. CJ, took the time to post in this thread, but he STILL ducked the question. I've never seen anyone duck a question like this in my entire life other than the last time CJ did it.
Ive answered it in another thread Gerald accepted the answer. Hey I answered the ??? you never answered When I asked you what happened to Cotto? You said he was going to " smoke the statue" ROFL but this statue beat the chit out of cotto didnt he LOL

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ive answered it in another thread Gerald accepted the answer. Hey I answered the ??? you never answered When I asked you what happened to Cotto? You said he was going to " smoke the statue" ROFL but this statue beat the chit out of cotto didnt he LOL
I answered that question in the post after you asked it. I understand that you have a poor memory, but I think everyone knows this.
PW won one round one fight
Quintana Won 12 in one fight and took PW to school
the 3rd fight if PW doesn't ussy out, Quintana will get the W via another UD.
Wait, this coming from one of Paul's biggest supporters here? WTF? Why the change?

I noticed you found a new home as well. Figured.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Paul Williams was in a different class this fight, for those of you saying Quintana would have won by UD and PW got a lucky shot should look at the difference in the 1st and 2nd fight....PW came out looking sharp in the 2nd fight opposed to relaxed in the 1st, he used his Height like he should have and used his jab nicely to find the range for that nasty right..Quintana IMO would not have lasted 12 rounds the way PW fought that 2nd fight,.... even though it was only for 1 round Quintana wouldnt be able to deal with that kind of fight.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts