Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I box and am taking a break to do MMA Its going ok but i think i'll be comming coming back I got a good ameture recored of 12 and 1 7 ko 5 decession and lost by ko

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Killa228 said:
Hey I box and am taking a break to do MMA Its going ok but i think i'll be comming coming back I got a good ameture recored of 12 and 1 7 ko 5 decession and lost by ko
Welcome to the site mate. Why you dropping boxing for MMA? You look like your pretty good at boxing, it will take before you get to that level in MMA. Of course its upto you mate, but im curious as to why.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LeedsLad said:
Welcome to the site mate. Why you dropping boxing for MMA? You look like your pretty good at boxing, it will take before you get to that level in MMA. Of course its upto you mate, but im curious as to why.

I just wanted to try it i'm comming back to boxing i'll probally just do this one fight

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
How is your training for mma going? Good luck in your fight!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KNUCKLE UP said:
How is your training for mma going? Good luck in your fight!

It's going alright I'm gonna kill them in stand up and i got good takedowns and slams but othe then an arm bar i got no submissions so it looks like all ground and pound:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Killa228 said:
It's going alright I'm gonna kill them in stand up and i got good takedowns and slams but othe then an arm bar i got no submissions so it looks like all ground and pound:thumbsup:
Hell ya, make him eat some elbows! When is the fight? Give us an update on how you do!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KNUCKLE UP said:
Hell ya, make him eat some elbows! When is the fight? Give us an update on how you do!
you know it. it's in about 3 weeks some big dude 6'1 don't know his weight but it can't be more than 205 I'll tell you already i'll when by ko if he trys to stand up with me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts