Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Michał and im 14 years old ,from poland.
i trained 6 years Karate- shotokan and 2 years amator MMA ( my brother teached me )i startin Boxin training beacuse i watched Rocky 6 and this motivate me ... i got lot a work to do. after vacation im gonna train.
can someone tell me how to train alone boxin ? :)

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
D'key said:
Hi im Michał and im 14 years old ,from poland.
i trained 6 years Karate- shotokan and 2 years amator MMA ( my brother teached me )i startin Boxin training beacuse i watched Rocky 6 and this motivate me ... i got lot a work to do. after vacation im gonna train.
can someone tell me how to train alone boxin ? :)
Ok, well if you think boxing is gonna be like Rocky 6, or any of the Rocky movies, then I'm sorry, but its not. But if you already knew that, then good. Your much better off going to a local boxing gym or PAL (Police athletic league) where someone will train you. Unless you are willing to make room in your house for a gym, and willing to hire someone to come over and train you, a gym is the way to go. Also, at a gym you are more open to different styles and you get to watch and learn from others. And you get to spar.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i now that but i gotta tell you that im gonna train hard after vacation... i now boxin is not like sylverster staloone showed... but this movie motivatin... im gonna train alone beacuse no one here trainning boxin ;/ :D:D

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
D'key said:
well i now that but i gotta tell you that im gonna train hard after vacation... i now boxin is not like sylverster staloone showed... but this movie motivatin... im gonna train alone beacuse no one here trainning boxin ;/ :D:D
Did you look in the phone book or Yellow Pages Local Directory - YELLOWPAGES.COM ? Because if your going to do it alone, I would just be doing a lot of conditioning. You could buy books and video's on how to throw the text book punches. But you won't get much on what to do in certain situations, or what to do if your getting beat up. Thats where the trainer comes in. But, go for it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
first i need a condition .... i gotta work at my body like do jogging and an balance... and fight with my own shade.... Thatz for three month'z The next three mounts will be a gym and next three will be a sparns ... and joggin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts