Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is andrew hartley i am a pro boxer yes my record sucks it is 2-13 but i dont care what my record says i still like to fight

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yeah, I've seen the video of you and zelenoff fight. Nothing personal, but both of you guys are extremely sloppy fighters.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Leave it to some of these guys to give you a warm welcome , but I would like to see it even if it isn't that good you got my respect just for getting up there bro. yes sir ain't nothing comes close to going one on one with some other dude that want's to take your head off, welcome man..

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Welcome aboard, and I watched your fight with Zelenoff. I got a kick out of it, he tried to be Roy Jones, you flailed on him landing about 4/10 punches, he falls out of the ring, walks away from the ref, and quits.:laugh:

Anyways, no worries about the record, if you like to fight, you like to fight. If you don't really care about how good you are then I see no problem with it unless you fight someone who is a polished fighter who wants to make a career out of it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hello my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy,
I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high,
I don't know mofo if y'all peeps be buggin' give props to my ho cause she fly,
But I can take the heat cause I'm the other white meat known as 'Kid Funky Fried

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yeah I'm hung like planet Pluto hard to see with the naked eye,
But if I crashed into Uranus I would stick it where the sun don't shine,
Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo always stroking my own wookie,
I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me cookie

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey

hello everyone well Aug 9th i will have a fight with a guy who is 5'2 and 135lbs i am 5'6 142 this dude never fought befor it will be on youtube for you all to see.............................now earlier this week there was dude name Ryan who called me out his pro record was 4-1 now he want to fight me at 154 where he is 168 right now and his 5'9 but that cool but something else caught my eye he said he was the president of the wib women boxing now at frist i thought it would been a good career move to fight that guy but then i started to think if he was the president of wib then for one why is he calling me out i mean he could get a better pay day with someone else that higher in boxing and for 2 he wouldnt call me over the internet what do you all think

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
hello everyone well Aug 9th i will have a fight with a guy who is 5'2 and 135lbs i am 5'6 142 this dude never fought befor it will be on youtube for you all to see.............................now earlier this week there was dude name Ryan who called me out his pro record was 4-1 now he want to fight me at 154 where he is 168 right now and his 5'9 but that cool but something else caught my eye he said he was the president of the wib women boxing now at frist i thought it would been a good career move to fight that guy but then i started to think if he was the president of wib then for one why is he calling me out i mean he could get a better pay day with someone else that higher in boxing and for 2 he wouldnt call me over the internet what do you all think
post a video with your face on youtube saying big up boxing forum . commmmmmm or i will justa ssume you are someone who has seen his fight and pretending to be him.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts