Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats Happening To This Site? When I First Joined, It Seemed As If The Material Was A-Grade, But Since I've Been A Member, Other Than The Exclusive Boxing Forum Interviews With The Fighters Themselves, It Seems As If The Quality Of The Material On Here Has Slipped. Just Curious, Do Other Memebers Feel The Same?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Whats Happening To This Site? When I First Joined, It Seemed As If The Material Was A-Grade, But Since I've Been A Member, Other Than The Exclusive Boxing Forum Interviews With The Fighters Themselves, It Seems As If The Quality Of The Material On Here Has Slipped. Just Curious, Do Other Memebers Feel The Same?
What material are you referring to?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I still see you getting schooled in every other thread so it cant have dropped that much.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I feel the same way. There are too many "ducking" threads with pointless arguments.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I feel the same way. There are too many "ducking" threads with pointless arguments.
Yep. I said about a week ago that the whole "who's ducking who?" thing was getting old and retarded. Then we have threads about members ducking members. Lame. I got rid of all of those.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Partially a my bad on starting the CJ/Lance thread. Although it was amuxing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts