Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAS VEGAS -- Kendall Holt and Ricardo Torres are 1-1 in a pair of wild junior welterweight title bouts. Now, they're set to make it a trilogy.

Holt will defend his 140-pound belt against his rival Dec. 13 in Atlantic City, N.J., Top Rank president Todd duBoef told ESPN.com Friday evening.

The bout will air as a special edition of Showtime's "ShoBox: The New Generation" series, Showtime's Gordon Hall said.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'm glad Holt is returning the favor to Torres with a third bout. If I remember, Torres wasn't forced to face Holt the second time but gave him the oppurtunity with a rematch anyway. this will be fun while it lasts.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
This will be good, Holt will get his ass KO'ed, gotta stick with my coutnrymen, lol...Torres only lost that last fight bc of that headbutt that knocked him out cold...or was it an elbow? I forgot ...gonna go home n watch it now...

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This will be good, Holt will get his ass KO'ed, gotta stick with my coutnrymen, lol...Torres only lost that last fight bc of that headbutt that knocked him out cold...or was it an elbow? I forgot ...gonna go home n watch it now...
It was an atomic headbutt. Like something out of Street Fighter. I'm psyched for this one. Gotta go with Torres all the way. I've backed him hard ever since his first US fight when he went to war with Cotto.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I don't think they are fighting in the fukkin jungle again! :laugh:
Hey man, respect my country, getting hit in the head with a can or a bottle or w.e doesnt mean he cant fight , thats some bs, the second fight proved it, he just got hit wit sum BS headbutt.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Hey man, respect my country, getting hit in the head with a can or a bottle or w.e doesnt mean he cant fight , thats some bs, the second fight proved it, he just got hit wit sum BS headbutt.
Holt is gonna clown that fool. Trust your boy. That first fight was a disgrace. I'd be ashamed of those "fans."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.