Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
man, you know holyfield is a small heavyweight when Ibragimov outweighs him. this should be a good fight... but no way im paying for it.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I cant wait too bad i cant pay for it :( but ill be praying and i think Holyfield will prove that he is one of the bests ever and win :D

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
actually ibragimov is a smaller guy than holyfield, he just doesnt come in all ripped like holyfield. This is the perfect weight for holyfield, shows he trained very very hard.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Holyfield always trains hard and comes in looking like superman :D but sometimes thats not enough when youre 40 years old and have been punched by some hardpunches i mean his first fight with Bowe must have shortened his career about ayear let alone the first Moorer fight :O(that was brutal btw do you guys remember his face after that fight?)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Brutus said:
Holyfield always trains hard and comes in looking like superman :D but sometimes thats not enough when youre 40 years old and have been punched by some hardpunches i mean his first fight with Bowe must have shortened his career about ayear let alone the first Moorer fight :O(that was brutal btw do you guys remember his face after that fight?)
This is right on. Father time dosen't care how he looks.

BTW, how can this possibly be a PPV? Is it just Holyfields name recognition?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
because of his name and if he wins he breaks his own record and becomes a bigger part of history. it was originally going to be on espn classic but they changed that to ppv, oh well. i think espn classic is going to reshow it next week so no worries.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts