Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think would win between Holyfield and Ali? Im going to play some Fight Night Round 3, and I want to see some replies when I get back! LoL ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Round_One_KO said:
Who do you think would win between Holyfield and Ali? Im going to play some Fight Night Round 3, and I want to see some replies when I get back! LoL ;)
i would win. and it doesn't matter if im ali or holyfeild. :laugh:

i lay down a challenge to anyone on the board. :cheeky4:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
Round_One_KO said:
Who do you think would win between Holyfield and Ali? Im going to play some Fight Night Round 3, and I want to see some replies when I get back! LoL ;)
ali would win in a real fight though. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
I gotta go with Ali by decision in a hard fought but clear cut win for Ali. Those are two of my favorite fighters of all time.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Ali would win easily. Tommy you're dead when round 4 comes out. Mark my words.
you talk the talk but can you walk the walk. :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,912 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Ali would win easily. Tommy you're dead when round 4 comes out. Mark my words.
I've never lost in fight night rounds 1 2 and 3 and Never lost in king of the ring. SO I know im the front running on the board. Nuff of the B.S talking when does round 4 come out?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
I don't play much of round three but I have never lost in round two. I am sure someone could beat me but I doubt they are on this board!:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I don't play much of round three but I have never lost in round two. I am sure someone could beat me but I doubt they are on this board!:)
Yes they are...ME!:cheeky4:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
Oh, and Ali would win an easy ud. If Foreman and Holmes both won about 3-4 rounds against a prime Holyfield, and they were in their 40's, I gotta imagine that a prime Ali, Holmes, and possibly Foreman could beat Holyfield.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
bill1234 said:
Oh, and Ali would win an easy ud. If Foreman and Holmes both won about 3-4 rounds against a prime Holyfield, and they were in their 40's, I gotta imagine that a prime Ali, Holmes, and possibly Foreman could beat Holyfield.
all 3 you mensioned would have beat holyfield, foreman would have destroyed him though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,662 Posts
tommygunn said:
all 3 you mensioned would have beat holyfield, foreman would have destroyed him though.
It depends if Holyfield made it past the 7th round or not though. Holyfield might do what Jimmy Young did to Foreman. I think Holmes and Ali have a chance of TKOing Holyfield.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Is...

is there anyone who thinks Holyfield would win back in his younger days?:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
Round_One_KO said:
is there anyone who thinks Holyfield would win back in his younger days?:)
I think Holyfield would KO them both!!!!!! In the first round!!! Then he would wake up to reality.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
lennox lewis made vander look like crap tawice, holmes and ali would have done the same.

how could that judge have scored the fight to vander in the first fight?

that was a complete robbery that fight. :thumbsdown:
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top