Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Any 1 know if Hopkins and wright will be on radio live because a lot of fights are on radio ???

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I dont know about that mate. Its on Sky Sports at 2 in the morning if you have Sky, you could set it to tape or whatever. If you dont see it il try get you the fight afterwards just PM me.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LeedsLad said:
I dont know about that mate. Its on Sky Sports at 2 in the morning if you have Sky, you could set it to tape or whatever. If you dont see it il try get you the fight afterwards just PM me.
O k thats cool mate. Nope i havent got sky :( but if you could get the fight that would be great :thumbsup: thanks man

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
652 Posts
tyson said:
Man thats wicked but is there any catches with this ? And how would u do it? cheers this will help me alot
Hi Tyson,

Here's a guide I did for another site, alot of members there use it and no problems.

It works great and I've had no problems with it at all.

Here's the link and a guide to getting started.

MyP2P Free Live sports on your PC: Live football, Live NBA ,Live MLB and more!

The schedule lists are on the left handside i.e Football, Other Sports(Boxing)

It won't play it in Windows Media Player but on its own screen. Once you downloaded the sopcast -all in 1 version. Right click on the downloaded file and unzip/Extract file.

Then open it. It will have your password saved and your username as anonymous - click ok and your in.

Click on the Channels tab(there are 2 -you need the top one).
Your'll then have a list of different sports/films that are playing now-double click to watch anyone.

To get a direct link to the fight goto the original website- schedules(other Sports) and under the fight time click the top sopcast PLAY then Launch application and it will start playing.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WelshDevilRob said:
Hi Tyson,

Here's a guide I did for another site, alot of members there use it and no problems.

It works great and I've had no problems with it at all.

Here's the link and a guide to getting started.

MyP2P Free Live sports on your PC: Live football, Live NBA ,Live MLB and more!

The schedule lists are on the left handside i.e Football, Other Sports(Boxing)

It won't play it in Windows Media Player but on its own screen. Once you downloaded the sopcast -all in 1 version. Right click on the downloaded file and unzip/Extract file.

Then open it. It will have your password saved and your username as anonymous - click ok and your in.

Click on the Channels tab(there are 2 -you need the top one).
Your'll then have a list of different sports/films that are playing now-double click to watch anyone.

To get a direct link to the fight goto the original website- schedules(other Sports) and under the fight time click the top sopcast PLAY then Launch application and it will start playing.
Man thanks a lot im downloading it now thats great if it works :thumbsup: ill let u no if it plays :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
You just go on the schedule for Other Sports and click the 'Play' under the fight and it launches sopcast and opens up to the right channel.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
was the fight streamed live there rob?

·
Registered
652 Posts
tommygunn said:
was the fight streamed live there rob?
Hi Tommy,
The Hopkins Winky fight was streamed not sure if there was any delay.
Sometimes you can be 20/30 seconds behind.
It even streamed the Enzo vs Braithwaite fight.

I watched the whole HBO bill last weekend through sopcast:)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
WelshDevilRob said:
Hi Tommy,
The Hopkins Winky fight was streamed not sure if there was any delay.
Sometimes you can be 20/30 seconds behind.
It even streamed the Enzo vs Braithwaite fight.

I watched the whole HBO bill last weekend through sopcast:)
wow, how much does it cost?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts