·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow what do yall think of this one?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
He said this a while back and was wanting to fight Maskaev because he would be the easiest fight. When that wasn't open he went to Tarver.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think hes gonna do it. I think he'll end his career with part or the HW title and retire as HW Champ.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He might want to avoid Peter too.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hopkins wont go to HW. The simple reason is he cant beat any of the title holders there just now.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He'll never fight RJJ again but he does want to have a better legacy than him and the only way he can do that is to win the HW title just like RJJ did.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I wanna see the rematch against RJ even if it's meaningless now. IF he beats Calzaghe he better retire on top.
i think he should retire should he beat calzaghe too, but i know deep down hopkins wouldn't pass up the opportunity to avenge his only clear loss since losing his first fight. both roy and bernard would need to stop being full of themselves and agree to a 50-50 split.

He'll never fight RJJ again but he does want to have a better legacy than him and the only way he can do that is to win the HW title just like RJJ did.
i'd say their legacies are just about even after roy suffered those losses.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Does everyone see why you shouldn't smoke crack?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
i think he should retire should he beat calzaghe too, but i know deep down hopkins wouldn't pass up the opportunity to avenge his only clear loss since losing his first fight. both roy and bernard would need to stop being full of themselves and agree to a 50-50 split.

i'd say their legacies are just about even after roy suffered those losses.
Absolute BS Jones does not deserve a rematch if he gets one Hopkins should have the best end of a 70/30 split. Jones career is shot Hopkins is #1 P4P

1 - 20 of 46 Posts