Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad this interview was made about 2 months ago but I just found it. 50 said he got his ass for a second but once Floyd punched him he had to grab him to get a hold of himself. His head was still hurting the day after. I just wanted to put this for those who said 50 got him.

G

·
The way I intrepreted it was 50 had him but was being humble about it. Why else would he talk about it? Obviously if they stand and trade punches Floyd would win and that's why he grabbed him.

Pitty it wasn't recorded.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The way I intrepreted it was 50 had him but was being humble about it. Why else would he talk about it? Obviously if they stand and trade punches Floyd would win and that's why he grabbed him.

Pitty it wasn't recorded.
Seems like he hit Floyd first and then he got rocked and had to grab Floyd or else he was getting KTFO'd.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
You see that Money and friendship don't mix, and Floyd going around showing off his money eventually get's on peoples nerves, it wouldn't surprise me if one day RAT TAT TAT Pretty boy gets hit coming out of a strip club.....

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
You see that Money and friendship don't mix, and Floyd going around showing off his money eventually get's on peoples nerves, it wouldn't surprise me if one day RAT TAT TAT Pretty boy gets hit coming out of a strip club.....
tbh floyld never keeps things on the low, so im pretty sure that he would have like 10 guys around him. if he was gonna get hit then it would be over some big **** since the person will either get shot back or be found out since it will be too obvious.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
tbh floyld never keeps things on the low, so im pretty sure that he would have like 10 guys around him. if he was gonna get hit then it would be over some big **** since the person will either get shot back or be found out since it will be too obvious.

he is lucky he makes his money legally, lives in Vegas. Cuz 10-11 years ago i would have hit him my self.
with a good tight team (3 or 4 guys) and 30 to 45 days to plan he would be toast.
i just don't get why he hasn't been marked yet.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he is lucky he makes his money legally, lives in Vegas. Cuz 10-11 years ago i would have hit him my self.
with a good tight team (3 or 4 guys) and 30 to 45 days to plan he would be toast.
i just don't get why he hasn't been marked yet.
Lmao you're a hitman dave? Floyd got gorillas around him so it wouldn't be easy.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Lmao you're a hitman dave? Floyd got gorillas around him so it wouldn't be easy.
Not a hit man, I never ever physically hurt anyone.
I was a coordinator the targets whir illegal money makers.:thumbsdown: NEVER EVER AN HONEST HARD WORKING PERSON. :thumbsup:
So Floyd would get a free pass from me. But his cocky-ness IS almost impossible to resist.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Not a hit man, I never ever physically hurt anyone.
I was a coordinator the targets whir illegal money makers.:thumbsdown: NEVER EVER AN HONEST HARD WORKING PERSON. :thumbsup:
So Floyd would get a free pass from me. But his cocky-ness IS almost impossible to resist.
tbh it wouldn't be wise to hit a famous rich person that has fanboys. i mean you could literally get 10 k internet people hacking your comp :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
sounds like Floyd took his 1st L. :laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Ever heard of an inside job? it wouldn't surprise me one bit if one or all these so called gorillas set up the Pretty Boy themselves , I know for sure it would cross my mind seeing the way this fool trows money away.....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if one or all these so call gorillas set up the Pretty boy themselves, I know it would defenetly cross my mind watching the way this fools trows money away....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts