Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
The shoutbox has been in the works for 4 years now. It's just taken so long to finally be installed

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
Its crazy that it takes this long....who ever is in charge of the technical side are clowns - i know the mods here on a daily basis dont have much control over that, they just run the place.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Its crazy that it takes this long....who ever is in charge of the technical side are clowns - i know the mods here on a daily basis dont have much control over that, they just run the place.
well who ever is dealing with the technical side needs to realize the benefit of having it open to all there missing out on a lot of fun

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
well who ever is dealing with the technical side needs to realize the benefit of having it open to all there missing out on a lot of fun
Oh yeah real fun.:cop: Alts and insults all day long. Fun for trolls.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Oh yeah real fun.:cop: Alts and insults all day long. Fun for trolls.
alts get made with a chatbox or not mate and insults are the same. have a few rules or ban anyone out of order and it runs its self. it's a good feature and its progress not much forums have it if you did your be breaking out of the mold and helping get the forum a USP.

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
Then whos the Big Kahuna her? The Commandant?:dunno:

·
The Believer
2,331 Posts
I've been wanting to post in the Shoutbox for something like half a year, wouldn't want to ruin this 'grand' opportunity for anyone.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts