Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Who did you bet with. Can they confirm it? :cop: I don't know how you could bet with only 30 credits...
i had a name bet with someone but i said to them they can pay me credits instead to get out of it. I also had more than 30 credits i bet some money on the khan fight and won also and i got 2 small donations. I think i have done enough and earn't my place in the shoutbox i built up my stack of money well. :wave:

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
i had a name bet with someone but i said to them they can pay me credits instead to get out of it. I also had more than 30 credits i bet some money on the khan fight and won also and i got 2 small donations. I think i have done enough and earn't my place in the shoutbox i built up my stack of money well. :wave:
That name bet was with me and you said nothing about paying with credits to get out of it :wave:

EDIT: That should be sig bet...not name bet.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
I can't let you in unless someone can confirm that.

·
Talented
826 Posts
balistik let me in mate
having good boxing knowledge and betting on khan to win pays off.
Who did you bet with. Can they confirm it? :cop: I don't know how you could bet with only 30 credits...
I can't let you in unless someone can confirm that.
KookKid and I had a bet on whether Amir Khan would stop Zab Judah. I put up vbookie credits and since he didn't have hardly any he put up his username for two weeks (I know what he hates to be called). :wave:

Balistik is going all investigative reporter up in here. :cop:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
KookKid and I had a bet on whether Amir Khan would stop Zab Judah. I put up vbookie credits and since he didn't have hardly any he put up his username for two weeks (I know what he hates to be called). :wave:

Balistik is going all investigative reporter up in here. :cop:
There's no record of that bet in your posting history and I know koolkid can't send pms. You guys complain about fighters cheating but you're trying to cheat your way into the shoutbox. :laugh:

How about you try to play by the rules? koolkid I'm not letting you in until you reach 20 000 without any donation. :cop:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
There's no record of that bet in your posting history and I know koolkid can't send pms. You guys complain about fighters cheating but you're trying to cheat your way into the shoutbox. :laugh:

How about you try to play by the rules? koolkid I'm not letting you in until you reach 20 000 without any donation. :cop:
It's cause im black :computer2:

I can send private message's balistik i can send you one now to prove it. hugo was sending me some nasty private message recently:sad:

Balistik i worked so hard and made the clever decisions got my money up and you wont let me in. I' meant to make another 10k :banghead:

let me in to the shoutbox:Bullhorn:

I won big on the khan fight i bet using the vbookie as well. I'll meet you in the middle when i reach 15 000 let me in to the shoutbox:kiss:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
It's cause im black :computer2:

I can send private message's balistik i can send you one now to prove it. hugo was sending me some nasty private message recently:sad:

Balistik i worked so hard and made the clever decisions got my money up and you wont let me in. I' meant to make another 10k :banghead:

let me in to the shoutbox:Bullhorn:

I won big on the khan fight i bet using the vbookie as well. I'll meet you in the middle when i reach 15 000 let me in to the shoutbox:kiss:
17 000 and you're in. :cop:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
17 000 take it or leave it. The fact that you're negotiating tells me that bet with OKMike is as real as Hopkins' new teeth. :laugh:

i'll take it:laugh: the bet was real but your as hard as a prison warden and you not budging so im not arguing:)
when i reach 17k i want straight in there tho, no delays. i can't wait to use the shoutbox.

·
I Must Break You
117 Posts
My two cents tells me that a shoutbox for all members, premium or not, is going to turn into more of a call-out box where the trolls are going to wreak havoc especially with the hate hugo and koolkid have for each other(note I don't have anything against either of you or anyone else on this forum)

21 - 40 of 42 Posts