Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new to the site! :)

The big fight is on tomorrow night, and i still havent found anywhere i can watch it and i dont have sky! :(

Does anyone know any sites that u can watch sky box office or any sports box office, to watch the fight live?
i doubt this v ,much, but i can only hope! :s

If not, do u know any sites that may have it uploaded by the morning?
i know people do on youtube but within 10 minutes its removed.

im desperately wanna see the fight but dont have sky! and no where i know is showing it as its starts at 04:30 in the UK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi mate!

no hardly any of them can be assed to stay up till 4am!

im like WTF are u mad! who could miss this fight!!

about the pubs, ive called around the local ones, and they dont have a late license!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh i dont wanna have to resort to the radio, thats pants!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
good luck, brother....
if you come across anything, give a yell,

i have called every bar/restaurant/whatever in 13 counties in
southcentral PA to no avail...

mebbe have to get myself back to new york city
to get a look....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
if you dont get a fight stream we have a play by play live on this forum.

the fight will most probably be uploaded by one of our members from rapid share or megaupload not long after the end of the fight.

stick arund mate, this forum is easily the best on the net.

welcome along. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TommyGunn said:
if you dont get a fight stream we have a play by play live on this forum.

the fight will most probably be uploaded by one of our members from rapid share or megaupload not long after the end of the fight.

stick arund mate, this forum is easily the best on the net.

welcome along. :)

thanks! :)

r u aware of any streaming on the net?

when u say play by play do u mean discussion?

i think ill die if i dont see the fight!

i see this is an american site, does tht mean u guys r all rooting for mayweather?
ive heard he's not that popular over there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Only problem with waiting to download the fight after is being able to get on and get the link without finding out the results...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
adamtuk said:
thanks! :)

r u aware of any streaming on the net?

when u say play by play do u mean discussion?

i think ill die if i dont see the fight!

i see this is an american site, does tht mean u guys r all rooting for mayweather?
ive heard he's not that popular over there?
i dont know of any streams mate and if any are posted on here they will be deleted because of regulations.

a play by play is when someone gives live cometary from there keyboard, like at the end of every round hugo the guy that will be doing it will give a recap of all the action from the round that just ended.

the site aint american mate, we have members from all over the world on here and its about even on the fight predictions. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mck_776 said:
Only problem with waiting to download the fight after is being able to get on and get the link without finding out the results...
thats a good point, does anyone know the person who usually uploads the fight? maybe i could email him, to see if he could jus email me the link?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TommyGunn said:
i dont know of any streams mate and if any are posted on here they will be deleted because of regulations.

a play by play is when someone gives live cometary from there keyboard, like at the end of every round hugo the guy that will be doing it will give a recap of all the action from the round that just ended.

the site aint american mate, we have members from all over the world on here and its about even on the fight predictions. :)

oh rite i thought it was american as the time on the boards is 19:30 when its 00:30 here?

looks like ill jus have to stay asleep (or try too), wake up, go straight on here for a link, and prey noone says the result! which im hoping will be Hatton by way of in the 4th

if that happened ill be glued to youtube to see any mayweather interview/comments about his defeat. love it!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
adamtuk said:
oh rite i thought it was american as the time on the boards is 19:30 when its 00:30 here?

looks like ill jus have to stay asleep (or try too), wake up, go straight on here for a link, and prey noone says the result! which im hoping will be Hatton by way of in the 4th

if that happened ill be glued to youtube to see any mayweather interview/comments about his defeat. love it!
go into your user cp mate, you can change the time to BST there.

all the fights are being deleted from youtube now when there put up, HBO have had there people on them and threatened to sue if they post there fights before all the the replays have been shown.

that sucks big time. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TommyGunn said:
go into your user cp mate, you can change the time to BST there.

all the fights are being deleted from youtube now when there put up, HBO have had there people on them and threatened to sue if they post there fights before all the the replays have been shown.

that sucks big time. :(
ok mate thanks anyway.

wot is the likelyness of someone uploading it to megaupload??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
adamtuk said:
ok mate thanks anyway.

wot is the likelyness of someone uploading it to megaupload??
100%

as soon as the fight ends you get guys right on it. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats brilliant! wot i think i will do is wake up at 8-9am , dont turn the tv on, straight on the pc.

am i allowed to post my emaail address on here, so if any could be kind enough to email me just the link, not the result?

out of curiosity, who do u think will win?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
adamtuk said:
thats brilliant! wot i think i will do is wake up at 8-9am , dont turn the tv on, straight on the pc.

am i allowed to post my emaail address on here, so if any could be kind enough to email me just the link, not the result?

out of curiosity, who do u think will win?
pm me your email mate and i'll be sure to send you the link.

hatton wins UD. 8-4 :cheeky4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
If he doesn't have Sky, he won't be able to buy it easily in the UK...

The time of the fight over here is a bit of a problem for most too!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
A friend of mine has sent me this list of satellite channels this fight is on.For a few of these channels,there are codes that can be found on the web;)
boxing
2M National
C+ France
C+ Hi-Tech
DigitAlb SuperSport 1---this one many guys have bought a card,most use for football but the boxing is here this time.
Polsat Sport Extra---this can be found for codes
Polsat TV----- this can be found for codes
Pro TV-----this can be found for codes
RTL Germany-----this channel will be free 2 air
Sky Box Office
Sky Box Office HD
Sky Calcio 12
Sport TV2
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top