Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have gotten my three fights recorded and i want to upload them on the internet i got my first knockdown this saturday and it felt so good i also want people to see me and comment tips for me. i ge thtem made from the cam corder to a disk (like a dvd) what do i do after that?

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have no idea and sorry for not being able to answer your question. I noticed your in Denver, I just moved up to Fort Collins from texas so I'm without a gym. I've really been itching to get fighting. Only problem is that there are no gyms around here, just mma stuff. I know a few in Denver, most in Colo. springs. Do you know of any strictly boxing gyms in the Ft. Collins area, any feedback would be helpful. Thanks bud.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
um

hmm the only gyms i know that are far out from me are aroudn colorado springs like nomads, backyard brawlers those only two off hand ill look at my bout sheet it lists gyms near ur area most likely

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
i have gotten my three fights recorded and i want to upload them on the internet i got my first knockdown this saturday and it felt so good i also want people to see me and comment tips for me. i ge thtem made from the cam corder to a disk (like a dvd) what do i do after that?
You need to extract the video to your computer (rip it). You'll find everything you need there : DVDShrink DVD Shrink freeware download

There's a link to download the program free and a tutorial to show you how to rip your dvd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts