Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Unless ur 5'8 and your father is Floyd Mayweather SR you cant. just get a personal trainer to work you out completely

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
????????????????????
Work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work.

·
Registered
772 Posts
buy a cloning machine...... i really worry about some people... [strike]what stupid fukking question.... did this guy expect us to say... sit on your ass watch as much TV as you can and eat a shiit load of doughnuts? work out, get fit... tone up... fukking simpletons![/strike] :laugh:

No need for the insults.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
buy a cloning machine...... i really worry about some people... what stupid fukking question.... did this guy expect us to say... sit on your ass watch as much TV as you can and eat a shiit load of doughnuts? work out, get fit... tone up... fukking simpletons! :laugh:
Well someone obviously told James Toney that :cheeky4::laugh:.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work and work.
work like a dog as me 5won 3ko 0 defeat i train 6 days a week
of 3 hours and in the nights i am jogging and also sparring and shadowboxing i have a amazing body just 14 yeears old.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
work like a dog as me 5won 3ko 0 defeat i train 6 days a week
of 3 hours and in the nights i am jogging and also sparring and shadowboxing i have a amazing body just 14 yeears old.
I'm 14 too. But I don't work as hard as you :laugh::laugh:.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Train hard and diet. You saw how Mayweather trains on 24/7 and he made it. The guy is rich and he's a vet, yet he still throws 8000+ punches in a day of working out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts