Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I've just got mine typed up on notepad and the dvds just laying around everywhere , but i am thinking of doing a words document or excell or something. But i was wondering how everyone else had theirs done. I've still got alot more to do as i'm converting all my old tapes to dvd. So what does everyone else use word or excell or something else?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I upload all of my fights to an external harddrive in alphabetical order. I also have everything put together in an excel file which makes looking things up easy.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I upload all of my fights to an external harddrive in alphabetical order. I also have everything put together in an excel file which makes looking things up easy.
I should do that , just hope the hardrive dont fry then you have to do it all again. But i may look into getting an ext harddrive how big is your harddrive and how many fights do you have on it?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Last one, shows the gloves, you may be able to see boxingforum on my computer screen and then the 50 inch plasma. The 32 inch sanyo below is the one I copy fights on. This is my boxing room / personal bedroom if me and my wife have a fight or something haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Damn thats nice , i need something like that. I dont have that many dvds but it would look better if i done something like that.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Yeah, and thats only half my collection, the other half is at my dads. Oh and I believe I got the gamboa fights in today from you jeremy.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah that pic is showing up , i like the collection. i'm trying to get that many fights but right now i'm a few short.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It takes a ton of fights to come up with that. I'd say thats about 3000 thousand fights that your seeing. Each case holds about 4 dvds and each dvd has at least 2 fights.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.