Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, its about 3 or 4, but never in the ring. 2 of which were from my dad, the other 2 were my friends (lucky punches when I was off balance).

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
ive been down a few times, its about getting back up and doing the damage though. ive only been stopped once, that was when i was 15 against a guy who was 19. ive always been big for my age growing up so i fought a lot of older guys.

id say ive been down about 3 or 4 times too.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sort of like Mike Tyson when it comes to getting knocked down. 1 shot won't put me down 90-95% of the time. You need to hit me just right with the 1 big shot, then follow up with a few more. I'm always up quick too.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Once. My younger brother sucker punched me in the eye when I was arguing with his friends. He was roiding at the time and had a short temper, the bastard.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
ive been down twice as an ameteur, Ive been down a few times in the gym when i was first starting. Never been stopped though.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been rocked in the ring, almost stumbled. It knocked me back a step, but for some reason I never go down, even if I want to.:mad: I don't know if its natural or what. My dad has never been knocked down in his life, and he used to box (not officially, just gym stuff) and has gotten into about 20-30 nasty street fights, so I wonder If I inherited his chin or what.

·
The Maul Brawling Slugger
1,000 Posts
Well... I've never been knocked out in Boxing... but than again... I've never had an Amateur/Professional Boxing Bout... it's just been sparring and stuff!!!

In life... as in a real fight... I've never been knocked down... I've had my nose broken/bleeding... but I kicked ass!!!

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
White Tyson said:
Well... I've never been knocked out in Boxing... but than again... I've never had an Amateur/Professional Boxing Bout... it's just been sparring and stuff!!!

In life... as in a real fight... I've never been knocked down... I've had my nose broken/bleeding... but I kicked ass!!!
Am I the only one who's never gotten his nose broken??? My nose has been swollen and red pretty bad for 3-4 days, and its been bloody pretty bad, but never broken. After I got hit really hard in the nose the day in sparring (the one that made my nose swollen badly for 3-4 days), my nose has been more flexible. Now I can move almost as far as somebodies nose can go if its been broken. I think it really did a number on my cartilege, but didn't quite break it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
No way in hell bro. Sorry, but I am just telling you...I can't make your weight healthy. If you came to mine, I would apologize after.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
lol i was just playing man, hell im already up to 173 because ive been slacking a little, but its still all muscle, like 7 percent body fat right now. i can fight at 168 comfortably, im just so strong at 160 when i can make it.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Iv never broke my nose, had a few scraps when i was younger but i dont think i was ever knocked down. When i was messing about playing cricket once i had a corky ball take a really awkward bounce and smash me right in the nose, i was like 10 so the bowls werent too fast, but corky balls are hard lol it didnt bleed but swelled up real bad and i thought it might be broken.. but thankfully it wasnt. Iv never broke a bone in my body luckily, and i have played sport all my life.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
you are lucky because it seems form everyone i know including myself, once you break one, YOu just keep on breaking em. luckily, ive only broke my nose once, about 5 years ago and i broke my wrist when i was 13. I havent had any since but my ankles are another story. and i wish i would of broken it because the pain i feel to this day and the pain i have felt for 4 years is still excrutiating

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ive never boxed but ive gotten into like 5 or 6 street fight and only lost once and then i got attacked by four guys. They gave me a bad beating had to go to the hospital and stay there over night. Broke my nose, my cheek and lost one tooth.

But because im a naturally gifted person 6.8 212 pounds and i was born strong i usually dont lose fights and if you dont count that time those four guys took me ive prob never been hurt in a fight its always so one sided :D but after that beating those four guys gave me i havent got into a fight since prob scared to get my pretty face kicked in again ^^

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brutus said:
Ive never boxed but ive gotten into like 5 or 6 street fight and only lost once and then i got attacked by four guys. They gave me a bad beating had to go to the hospital and stay there over night. Broke my nose, my cheek and lost one tooth.

But because im a naturally gifted person 6.8 212 pounds and i was born strong i usually dont lose fights and if you dont count that time those four guys took me ive prob never been hurt in a fight its always so one sided :D but after that beating those four guys gave me i havent got into a fight since prob scared to get my pretty face kicked in again ^^

Holycrap your huge!!! :eek:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
yeah i am 204 cm i think thats 6.8 right? well im actually just tall im not really muscular or anything kinda normal in that way but by no means fat :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts