Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

how PBF fans react to criticism

1K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  SugarShane 
#1 ·
#3 ·
tyson said:
That is a great video lmfao.

Tommy can i ask how you see the Dela Hoya fight going?
im not predicting a round but at some point in the fight i think oscar will catch floyd. oscar is the most accurate fighter in boxing today and also probably the best finisher, also his speed is being underated in this fight. at any given time in this fight it could be over.

#4 ·
tommygunn said:
im not predicting a round but at some point in the fight i think oscar will catch floyd. oscar is the most accurate fighter in boxing today and also probably the best finisher, also his speed is being underated in this fight. at any given time in this fight it could be over.
cool. I like that. :thumbsup: i cant wait for the fight and am 100% behind Oscar. Yes Oscars speed is underated hugely. He showed great speed and acuracy against mayorga even though mayorgas defence is nowhere near as good as floyds. de la hoya will be in better shape than ever and he has a great trainer, Feddy roach who might even make a better fighter of de la hoya than Mayweather Sr would of.

#5 ·
tyson said:
cool. I like that. :thumbsup: i cant wait for the fight and am 100% behind Oscar. Yes Oscars speed is underated hugely. He showed great speed and acuracy against mayorga even though mayorgas defence is nowhere near as good as floyds. de la hoya will be in better shape than ever and he has a great trainer, Feddy roach who might even make a better fighter of de la hoya than Mayweather Sr would of.
i rate freddie roach as the best trainer in boxing. he turned fighters like steve collins and manny pac from good to great.

#6 ·
tommygunn said:
i rate freddie roach as the best trainer in boxing. he turned fighters like steve collins and manny pac from good to great.
Yes he is a great trainer. I always had a funny feeling about mayweather Sr trainig hoya for the fight. Dont think the father could realy train anouther fighter to beat his son.

#15 ·
Jetcar said:
Watching a mentally deficient person get excited at his computer has nothing to do with "nuthugging", even if the video made a lame attempt to imply that the subject of the persons' behaviour was PBF being ridiculed by the over-hyped and under-skilled Margarito.

Of course, it goes to show you the mentality of some people.

Again, Tommy, this is not a nuthugger issue, 'cause no one is making fun of PBF in the video link you provided...they are laughing at a person who suffers from some major mental health issues.
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
ok jet your entilted to your opinion but like many other people i saw the funny side of this, thats just my sense of humour though.

#17 ·
Jetcar said:
You're implying that I can't take a joke about PBF, or that I have no sense of humor.

Wrong.

Nothing in that video relates to PBF, or my sense of humor.

Stick to the subject Tommy.
Maybe I should apply to be a mod, so I can delete pathetic posts like that video.
this is why the video was made jet to get reactions like yours just now. your spiting your dummy out like the guy on the video, it was lighthearted fun if you dont like it say so by all means but dont make a song and dance about it because everybody else thinks its funny. :rolleyes:

#19 ·
Jetcar said:
If that's the best you can do Tommy...well, whatever.

If making fun of a an obviously mentally deficient person somehow relates to PBF, I don't see how.

All attempts at mocking PBF aside, the person who posted that video to the internet should die in a fire. :thumbsdown:
jet the guy in the clip is not retarded he's obviously a funny guy who's clowning. get off your high horse man its not that big a deal. :rolleyes:

#20 ·
I can't wait until the fight is over and Floyd wins, yet again. Sooooooooo many doubters it's hillarious. The video was hillarious imo but I react to the critism with Floyd's record. Just keep flaming me until MAY 5. It is completely fine with me. I don't really care how he does it but I am putting up $1000 on Floyd. Just watch my friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.