Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went over there but noticed the plce was closed, a lady neighboor with strawberry color hair noticed me ans proceeded to imform me that Cotto will be there at 3 pm at which time I will attempt to speak to him and take some pictures.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At first I told them I was a member of an Internet group called TBF and would appreciate a brief interview , they told me that he will hold a press comferense next thursday pryor to heading to Vegas.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far I found out that he's opened a small gym especially dedicated to help out obese children free of charge,and i also read on the local news paper that Titos father has suspende negotiations with Golden Boy promotions for a possible match with DLH , the reasons he's giving is that DLH is being difficult and is demanding to many benefits to himself and that they're fed up.
the people down here are not buying their excuse and dont seem to hold Tito in as much regard as before saying that if he's gonna fight -fight or stay retired..

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
right now is 2:15 down here so I'm gonna head over there again and see what happens, hopefully I'll have a bunch of stuff to pass on, lucky for me My wife niece is taking us down there she's a cutie who claims Cotto once tried to meet her, hopefully he;ll remember her and perhaps be a little more accesible, ok fellas talk to you soon...

G

·
Thanks, I'm really gonna try to get to speak to him, so please bare with me if I misspell stuff I'm working on a borrowed super sensitive lab top, that I'm not use to and is driving me crazy...
sweet dude, you will do good dont worry. try get a pic or two that you can post:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Trinidad Sr. always fukkin up negotiations, accept most of the concessions and put yourself in a position to make double digit millions be a whiny bitch and fight for nothing, f it, its his loss. Good luck on this and your trip we'll be reading the updates on the exclusives

G

·
I'm trying to picture a dub sayin sweet dude:laugh:
i couldnt hear myself saying it, typing its different though:laugh: besides they understand fukk all i do be saying anyway:laugh: sound bud would leave them wondring what the fukks he saying? :laugh:

you watching bernard dunne tomorrow night?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Thanks leeds I just hope I don't choke up and shitzz they tell me he's quite serious I hope I don't blow it...:laugh:
Just be yourself Hugo He's an ok guy or he was when I met him at the weigh ins and fights for his first 2 pro fights in texas. Fight folk are the best folk you know that Hugo

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hugo a Cotto le gusta beber papa, se pasa ( obviamente cuando no esta en training ) en doble 6. Ahi lo puedes conseguir

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Glad you found out where it was. I was surprised when you wrote "caguas puerto rico" i was like WOO i was right! lol. Didn't wanna give you bad information but damn thats whatsup man. Best of luck and don't choke lol. My mom used to live there tell me how beautiful it looks =P

·
Registered
661 Posts
i couldnt hear myself saying it, typing its different though:laugh: besides they understand fukk all i do be saying anyway:laugh: sound bud would leave them wondring what the fukks he saying? :laugh:

you watching bernard dunne tomorrow night?

Ah yeah I'll watch it, wouldn't pay money to go to it though.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.